Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Van Dog

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Have yoy seen the state of some of the window cleaners kicking about?, if anything a dog would help there appearance not mess it up. I seen one of the window cleaners in the bookies taking a bundle of slips, I said wtf you taking all of them for. Instead of paying for buisness cards he just writes windows cleaned today on all the bookie slips and fires them through.

When I laughed and said what you really taking them for, he said he was 100% serious and that's what he's always done. He wasn't joking either. He also has a broken ladder that he walks about with. The second rung is missing. When I asked him if anyone said to him about it he said he tells them it makes the ladder lighter lol.
Youre right! Theres quite a few cruising around looking looking miserable with vans like dumpsters, always hated it, as it drags the whole profession down i the general public. But for me i keep my own standards of apperance, nothing flashy, but always presentable.

Latest Posts

Back