Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Dog attacks wee girl

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Yogi1872

The thing bounces about grown men like there cuddly toys. I don't know how anyone looks at a full grown one and thinks, "aw look at him, he'd make a great pet". Think there could be steps getting started about banning these dogs pretty soon.

The thing bounces about grown men like there cuddly toys. I don't know how anyone looks at a full grown one and thinks, "aw look at him, he'd make a great pet". Think there could be steps getting started about banning these dogs pretty soon.
Horrible looking effing things, me & mrs talking last night said her friend at work is livid her ol man went up to Manchester the weekend and bought a cane corsa pup grows into a similar sort of thing & they have young 3 kids? , it’s beyond me why anyone would want to keep a monster as a pet ??‍♂️

The dogs themselves aren't monsters, it's the people that own them that makes them bad dogs and when things go wrong with big dogs it can go really bad really fast, I wouldn't be surprised if the dog belonged to a drug dealer

There is a fella in my town who has two alsations one is massive and really aggressive it can't be off the lead, the idiot went and got another that is no bother at the moment but it's only a matter of time imo that the younger dog will flip and he doesn't have it on the lead when out and twice itself ran up to my youngest dog thankfully he got it back without issue

The dogs themselves aren't monsters, it's the people that own them that makes them bad dogs and when things go wrong with big dogs it can go really bad really fast, I wouldn't be surprised if the dog belonged to a drug dealer

There is a fella in my town who has two alsations one is massive and really aggressive it can't be off the lead, the idiot went and got another that is no bother at the moment but it's only a matter of time imo that the younger dog will flip and he doesn't have it on the lead when out and twice itself ran up to my youngest dog thankfully he got it back without issue

They have been responsible for 9 deaths in the last year and a half. That's pretty alarming, even more so when it's only in the last few years people have started owning them in numbers.

There should be massive financial crippling fines and jail sentences if you have a dog and it causes permanent injuries on anyone.

They are lovely dogs if treated right
My mate has 2 who are adorable
They will ban the xl bully although the bully comes in different sizes and the standard one is only an inch shorter than the xl
The name will see them banned and the others ignored but I bet all the attacks are from various sizes
There are more than ever now as they have become popular but it’s the idiots that buy them for image etc who don’t know what they are doing who cause the problem
No dog is inherently evil just some are treated bad

They are lovely dogs if treated right
My mate has 2 who are adorable
They will ban the xl bully although the bully comes in different sizes and the standard one is only an inch shorter than the xl
The name will see them banned and the others ignored but I bet all the attacks are from various sizes
There are more than ever now as they have become popular but it’s the idiots that buy them for image etc who don’t know what they are doing who cause the problem
No dog is inherently evil just some are treated bad

Idiots have always had dogs, problem is the current breed there onto is killing people at a rate that no other breed has done. I love dogs but when you look at the fatalities by dogs, and it's mainly just one type of dog then that type of dog has to go. Be aswell letting people walk about with a tiger or a bear on a lead as a pet if nothings done about it.

Let face it theres no need to have an XL bully or a quite a few other large aggressive breeds that are capable of doing real damage. Most of these dangerous breeds are to be found on the lead of a local chav to look hard.

Rottys and Staffys have had their fair share of killings as well

Ban them all imo horrible things

They have been responsible for 9 deaths in the last year and a half. That's pretty alarming, even more so when it's only in the last few years people have started owning them in numbers.

There should be massive financial crippling fines and jail sentences if you have a dog and it causes permanent injuries on anyone.
It wont happen for a very long time like everything else, what I don't like is if a dog attacks another dog legally nothing can be done by the police

Banning a breed doesn't solve the problem, the type of person who trains their dog to be aggressive will just move onto the next breed whether it be a doberman, rottweiler, German shepherd, you name it.

German Shepherd was a banned breed not that long ago for a similar reason, and now they're unbanned.

Imo to fix the issue they should give harsh penalties and sentences to people whos dog attacks someone etc, make people accountable. I'd even be for requiring a licence to own a dog personally

I think that only applies if both dogs are off the leads. The owner can be made to muzzle the dog when out if proven to be dangerous, or that was the law.
Maybe that was the issue we had, a few years ago our lab was with my wife chatting to a couple another couple came along with their dog off the lead which was fine for a few seconds then ripped the tip of our labs right ear off, I have too many runs as well with people not controlling their dogs and our little lurcher getting nipped because she is so soft and just cowers on the floor so they have a go at her ? the owners haven't liked what's come out of my mouth

Let face it theres no need to have an XL bully or a quite a few other large aggressive breeds that are capable of doing real damage. Most of these dangerous breeds are to be found on the lead of a local chav to look hard.

Rottys and Staffys have had their fair share of killings as well

Ban them all imo horrible things
I have 2 staffys lol
Brother in law also has 2
We know the breeder and the parents of the dogs and they are excellent dogs
They are the most loyal protective dogs you can get

For those saying ‘it’s always the owners’, there were two expert dog trainers on the Jeremy Vine show yesterday, both said these XL dogs are different altogether and in their expert opinion are always capable of turning nasty, no matter who the owners are.
The South Koreans have the right idea. Eat the bloody things ?

For those saying ‘it’s always the owners’, there were two expert dog trainers on the Jeremy Vine show yesterday, both said these XL dogs are different altogether and in their expert opinion are always capable of turning nasty, no matter who the owners are.
The South Koreans have the right idea. Eat the bloody things ?
In fairness, I could link you 10+ expert dog trainers that say the opposite so it really is a matter of opinion.

In fairness, I could link you 10+ expert dog trainers that say the opposite so it really is a matter of opinion.
About every other breed they probably would, but I doubt they would say it about they would say it about XL dogs.
Why would anyone take the risk with them? There were really well spoken mums phoning in yesterday who have bought one. Just don’t understand why another breed wouldn’t of done ?‍♂️

Possibly biggest pit bull in the world and soft as anything
What a lovely dog

Attachments

• IMG_1705.jpeg
    IMG_1705.jpeg
    375.6 KB · Views: 12
Why would anyone take the risk with them? There were really well spoken mums phoning in yesterday who have bought one. Just don’t understand why another breed wouldn’t of done ?‍♂️
I'm totally with you on this, no normal person would have one of these dogs usually owned bred and sold by criminals they ain't a normal family dog, those well-spoken women with a Louis Vuitton handbag in one hand and a 45kg plus bully in the other would get dragged down the street if it decided to kick off if they encountered another persons' reactive dog, not a chance they'd be able to get it off another dog or person, in my opinion, no one should own a dog they can't control in an unexpected situation because with dogs it can all go very wrong in an instant

To be honest I don't like dogs at all I'd be happy to see them all banned. Theres the big aggressive ones that can rip your arm off or kill then at the opposite end theres them pathetic little yappy things that have no use to anyone.

Even the average medium sized family dog would annoy me. Dog hairs everywhere, trying to lick your face, have to pick up their shite.

Nothing worse than cleaning someone windows and fido just want to say hello.

To be honest I don't like dogs at all I'd be happy to see them all banned. Theres the big aggressive ones that can rip your arm off or kill then at the opposite end theres them pathetic little yappy things that have no use to anyone.

Even the average medium sized family dog would annoy me. Dog hairs everywhere, trying to lick your face, have to pick up their shite.

Nothing worse than cleaning someone windows and fido just want to say hello.
Trouble is there are a lot of dog owners that seem to think people are not allowed to not like dogs.
Tell them you don’t like dogs and they look at you like you’ve just taken a dump in their oven

There's some sad B@stards on here who obviously have never had a dog. My lab is 12 years old, never bit anyone, never growled at anyone and does as he's told.
Costs a lot less than wife's and kids and is more loving and loyal than any family member. I will cry more when he dies then I did when my parents died.
Well I’m not one of those.
All the time I lived at home with my parents we had dogs and I absolutely loved them.
My brother and I looked after them when our parents were involved in a near fatal car accident, and I was in tears when our last one, ‘Misty’ died.
I’ve never been bitten by one, however as I’ve grown older I’m nervous around all dogs and have no idea why?
If you read my post the only dogs I’m against are these new XL dogs and meant what I said with these and the South Koreans ?

Latest Posts

Back