Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ametros

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Declan09

Good morning

I have been approached by a property management under the name of Ametros they want to use my window cleaning services they manage student accommodation has anybody worked with or know anything about them any information would be good.

Happy New Year

I have never heard of them but as they're in Manchester that's not surprising. My personal experience of PM companies is good, I work with 4. However it is unusual for them to approach you as usually they have companies chasing them.
By the.looks of their work they do it will probably annual / 6 monthly cleans they will want doing.

Have they asked you for a quote? I have been approached in the past but have often found I just made up their third quote and ultimately they went with another company, some firms are required to get 3 quotes.

As a sole trader I don't entertain big companies they are most likely just looking for a quote for the sake of making up the numbers or looking for a sole trader to be cheaper than a bigger firm, the few times I entertained big quotes I wasted my time as they never replied.

Now they all get told I'm too busy

Thank you for the information I will not be pursuing any further I am very busy at it is.

By the way 4 years in buisness earning a very good money 2 vans on the road.

Do not put a lot of posts on here too busy for that.

Sorry. I read through your previous posts before I came to that conclusion.

@Iron Giant says, probably looking for a third quote to use as a negotiating tool. Got that tee shirt.

Don't need no t-shirt.
Well in fact they want me to join up impressed with the work I done on a commercial property near there offices in Manchester so wrong again know all.
Why you wasting time asking about the firm on here if your to busy to entertain them? surely they won’t be that impressed anymore when you tell them no thanks ??‍♂️

It looks like you have to register and be approved to be a contractor with them.I wouldn’t be surprised if there was a charge to you to work with them.I’ve seen a few do this lately.

There’s some good work and property management companies out there but it’s getting very rare now to find them.

Latest Posts

Back