Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

First time with wagtail

WCF

Help Support WCF:

mark2788

I'm thinking of getting a wagtail, bit late compared with most here, what would you suggest as the best one? I've watched alot of videos on them. I'd like one with the pad on top rather than underneath like most/all of them, but would I need to mod it in anyway? Thanks

I'm thinking of getting a wagtail, bit late compared with most here, what would you suggest as the best one? I've watched alot of videos on them. I'd like one with the pad on top rather than underneath like most/all of them, but would I need to mod it in anyway? Thanks
Any of the flipper models can be used pad under or pad on top. Grab yourself a Slimline Flipper. No modding required unless you want to. The PC is great as well but if you want to do pad on top the high handle position + the black cap tends to foul up the pad on top flip...

go for the 14 inch ,its a good coper size for residential and commercial glass sizes

Thanks that's a huge help as I didn't realise some were able to be used on top or underneath, I might have to mod as most of my windows are smaller and might be easier to cut it to those size but I'll see don't want to ruin it

Latest Posts

Back