Any feedback about whizz-bizz

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by fab, Feb 9, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. fab

fab Member

I would like to use their services to start up. Does anyone got any feedback about the company?
    I have no problem paying £1200 if it is serious, do they guarantee a certain amount of work?

Thanks everyone!:)

Advertisement
  2. shazzy692002

Hi I have used whizz. yeah he we guarantee you £1200 in regular work I think. He did not complete this the 1st time he came here, but it was December with lots of rain, so he came back very early jan and completed the work.

Have I kept all the customers ??? no but have picked up others that have seen me in that area.

Ideal if your starting out. I struggled as had to fit in into my all ready busy round.

Hope this helps

3. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

I have heard good things about him
    Not used him myself as i do my own but he seems to come recommended

Hi Shazzy. .where you been hiding?

4. shazzy692002

I am still here, just realy busy with changing van etc. should be back on here next week when I have more time on my hands. x

5. Whizz-Bizz

Whizz-Bizz Forum Addict
    Supplier

Im legit Fab, I remember coming up to Shazzy 2 weeks before xmas 2013 I think, the weather was terrible and alot of customers was saying in the new year in the new year. Did what I could and went home and was back first week of 2014. I take what I do seriously and actually care about my clients.

Advertisement