Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

any good videos?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

With the 2mm jets I do between 25 & 30 residential jobs per day and probably still have a house or two left at the bottom of my 500L tank. 
In your recent tfr on a conservatory video you have a hand held gun with multiple nozzles on a hose pipe. I've looked online and eBay where you pointed someone in the youtube comments but I can't find it... Would you be kind and post a link? Cheers

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

With the 2mm jets I do between 25 & 30 residential jobs per day and probably still have a house or two left at the bottom of my 500L tank. 
Depending on the house types we both do I am guessing I use less water than your good self using 1mm jets, Yesterday i did mostly 4 bed detached houses with conny's or extensions and some 1930's semi detached houses with bay windows, porches and extensions which is fairly typical variation apart from when I am on new build estates and yesterday I still had around 50ltrs of water left after doing 20 jobs 

In your recent tfr on a conservatory video you have a hand held gun with multiple nozzles on a hose pipe. I've looked online and eBay where you pointed someone in the youtube comments but I can't find it... Would you be kind and post a link? Cheers

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

No cause had em for years so no idea where to find a link now  m8

Latest Posts

Back