Any One Got Any Poles For Sale.

Discussion in 'Items For Sale' started by nwcs, Mar 15, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Disclaimer: windowcleaningforums.co.uk provides the Market Place Forum as a free service. windowcleaningforums.co.uk cannot, do not, and will not be responsible for any transactions in the Forum. it is up to you and the other party to settle any disputes and sell responsibly.

NOTE: This area is for private sales only.

When listing an item it must have a clear title, description, price and location. Pictures are also a good idea.

Once sold, please update the thread prefix to a sold prefix. You can do this by: While viewing the thread at the top you will see thread tools click that then edit thread you will then be able to edit your prefix.
  3. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. nwcs

nwcs Forum Addict

hi after another pole. 22f plus .

a 25f and 35f would be nice.

pm me or message on here.

middlesbrough based. but do travel to leed hull

Advertisement
  2. simon

simon Guru

ok i've got a 45 ionic pole & a 31ft brodex alloy. ionics is fairly knackered but useable, the brodex has a small kink in top section so its hard to fully close , both have goose necks & brushes, also got a gardiners alloy gooseneck & 90 socket you can have the lot for £50 if you can get to kendal, opposite way to leeds but not as far
    th

3. simon

simon Guru

or you can have the ionic for a donation to any forces charity

4. tonyc

tonyc Tony Cooke

i like the way you do business. thats a really good deal. wish i lived nearer.!!!

5. Green Pro Clean Ltd

Salvation Army?? :))

6. Posh

Posh Hero

The threads 2 & half years old lol

7. simon

simon Guru

they both went & i imagine he's given up wfp work & is now a champion power lifter

8. tonyc

tonyc Tony Cooke

thats a laugh . i didnt look at date .now i feel like i have been in the twilight zone!!!. thanks for pointing it out .i think i will read a new thread now and get back into 2015.

Advertisement