Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Any one tryed them

WCF

Help Support WCF:

tench0771

wcw-phoenix-edge-carbon.jpg
1,550.00 - £1,750.00

I couldn't spend that much on a pole [emoji85]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You've got to laugh- "incredibly strong clamping"- this is the company who have done nothing but slag Gardiner's transverse clamps off as being "inferior" by design, being "transverse"!!! :rolleyes::thumbsdown:

your loaded neil u can aford one u can then give us a review on it G-)
Lol I've got my slx 35 with extension 8 & 9 on and now going to get number 10 then I'm done lol when I buy my next pole I'm going for the exceed pole [emoji106] but forking out that much dough!!! [emoji33]

tell me about it im geting the clamp upgrade for my super max 47 ive got a slx22 now im thinking about geting a 35ft pole to take the pressure off my 47fter im thin king maby a facefift neon or a gardner extreme just for a treat

I use my SLX 35 for every job I do if I bought and SLX 22 it would feel sooooo light [emoji106][emoji123]

thats y i got it realy as its so lite i use it 80 percent of the time luv it but it does come up short on some jobs cos the 47ft is so pricy i only wana use it when needed a 35 will fit in the middle nicly not guna b cheep but it will save me money in the long run now have to brake the news to the other half:/emoticons/ohmy.png::tmi:

Hmmm....may be selling my SLX35'.... but mine is much better than good :thumbsup:....just over a year old (14months) only used on 3 houses every 6 weeks.

Hmmm....may be selling my SLX35'.... but mine is much better than good :thumbsup:....just over a year old (14months) only used on 3 houses every 6 weeks.
Stick it on Ebay. It never ceases to amaze me how much some items fetch on there, many times I've seen items sell for more than they are brand new!! (not window cleaning related)o_O

Stick it on Ebay. It never ceases to amaze me how much some items fetch on there, many times I've seen items sell for more than they are brand new!! (not window cleaning related)o_O
I sold my Phoenix Pro 22 with a vikan brush on ebay, I was surprised that it went for £88.

why not take a few sections off the 47 tench to make a 35? much cheaper that and buy an insulated base so you have the best of both worlds
Hey you....stop giving the fella ideas....I might be selling mine /emoticons/tongue.png/emoticons/wink.png :rofl:.

Having said that, there are also some real bargains to be had. I've just bought an EVH Wolfgang Special Floyd Rose equipped (electric guitar) for £260 with £60 worth of extras. Item is as brand new, hardly used & the current retail price for these are £799!! :eek: It's awesome too!/emoticons/biggrin.png

Back