Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Any1 see themselves having over 5,000 regular customers

WCF

Help Support WCF:

5 at the moment but 6 and 7 are being sorted  
Impressive - how long did it take you to get to that stage if you don't mind me asking?

What frequency of cleans do you use? I'm 4 and 8 weekly at the minute, very early into my round so could quite easily change to every 6 weeks - what do you think?

Impressive - how long did it take you to get to that stage if you don't mind me asking?

What frequency of cleans do you use? I'm 4 and 8 weekly at the minute, very early into my round so could quite easily change to every 6 weeks - what do you think?

I’ve only really expanded in the last 3 or 4 years. 

We offer everything from weekly to yearly. Not fussy at all.  

Has being VAT registered slowed down your growth and the amount of new work you bring in being mainly residential to before you where VAT registered?

I will be vat registered next year I think. That’s the beauty of being a franchisor the royalty is my turnover not what everyone earns. 

When I do go vat registered I won’t have a single customer so I will only lose 20% on what my guys pay me. 

I will then push through the vat barrier as quickly as possible to compensate for the 20% I loose. 

I wouldn’t have grown as quickly as this if I was employing but I’d be earning more. 

I will be vat registered next year I think. That’s the beauty of being a franchisor the royalty is my turnover not what everyone earns. 

When I do go vat registered I won’t have a single customer so I will only lose 20% on what my guys pay me. 

I will then push through the vat barrier as quickly as possible to compensate for the 20% I loose. 

I wouldn’t have grown as quickly as this if I was employing but I’d be earning more. 

so the franchisee owns the work, not yourself?

do you not do any normal cleaning yourself??

Back