Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anyone else fish?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Do love darts.

Played a charity event in Harrow years ago doubles with robert powell on my team.

Got knocked out by my mum with dennis waterman lol.

Mum's other half beat eric bristow then bobby george spanked him.

I'm biased as I loved the detectives with Robert powell and jasper carrot butbhe is one of the nicest guys I've ever met.

I don't know if he still owns it but Bobby george used to own 2 lakes in colchester by george hall.

I've fished there years ago.

Not heard anyone mention it since.
I'm another fan of the detectives. So funny! Also, Rab C Nesbit and Still Game~Hatch episode is hilarious. ?

I'm another fan of the detectives. So funny! Also, Rab C Nesbit and Still Game~Hatch episode is hilarious. ?
The episode when they are kidnapped and have to watch the villa game is hilarious. 

Sounds like good fun ? i can’t wait to play in the pubs for real again. I feel it’s needed now. Between march and may i had an amazing few months on the board at home but going through a bit of a slump lately, trying to pick it back up but need real live competitive darts again to keep me on my toes i think
I remember playing killer in the pub and threw the 25 round the bull with my bad hand.

They made me stay on that as my number lol.

Nearly won but just lost out to a mate.

Buggers lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
The episode when they are kidnapped and have to watch the villa game is hilarious. 

I remember playing killer in the pub and threw the 25 round the bull with my bad hand.

They made me stay on that as my number lol.

Nearly won but just lost out to a mate.

Buggers lol.
Lol to even get near the Bull with your off hand is an achievement. I’d take that right now as last few weeks it feels like i couldn’t hit a barn door with a bulldozer ? had a 19 dart leg the other night Which for me is good, and a 180 about a week ago, other than that haven’t had much to shout about at all lol 

Lol to even get near the Bull with your off hand is an achievement. I’d take that right now as last few weeks it feels like i couldn’t hit a barn door with a bulldozer ? had a 19 dart leg the other night Which for me is good, and a 180 about a week ago, other than that haven’t had much to shout about at all lol 
I wasn't trying to get near the bull lol.

Throw the first one with your duff hand for killer.

Then left myself an impossible task ?

My mum played for Middlesex and so did her boyfriend so I grew up playing.

No good at all without my 28g darts.

Can't use light ones.

I wasn't trying to get near the bull lol.

Throw the first one with your duff hand for killer.

Then left myself an impossible task ?
I’ve never played killer really. I’m pretty much focussed on 501 tbh, i find the other games and practice very frustrating ? put me in any situation other than 501 and i’m pretty terrible although i did win a game of double in double out not so long ago. Weird game darts. 

Killer is good if you win as you then can pay for a round with their money.
The way my darts are flying i think the rounds would be coming out of my wallet lol but i hardly drink anyway. Especially when playing. Mucks with the darts and causes farts. Next days written off as well as i can not throw on a hangover and ive had a few Gary Anderson moments lately with the miscounts so drink definitely isn’t gonna help me ?

The way my darts are flying i think the rounds would be coming out of my wallet lol but i hardly drink anyway. Especially when playing. Mucks with the darts and causes farts. Next days written off as well as i can not throw on a hangover and ive had a few Gary Anderson moments lately with the miscounts so drink definitely isn’t gonna help me ?
With darts and pool I am quite good but always play better when I'm on my 2nd pint.

Worse after a couple more lol.

Takes 1 pint to get my eye in.

With darts and pool I am quite good but always play better when I'm on my 2nd pint.

Worse after a couple more lol.

Takes 1 pint to get my eye in.
Yeah a lot of people say 2-3 pints is the magic number for darts trouble is with me i’d be doing the YMCA Dance after that. Even one drink alters my sleeping pattern and leaves me feeling a bit odd the following day think i’ve lost all tolerance for alcohol as i haven’t really bothered with it for so long. When you drink regularly you build up a tolerance to it

Yeah a lot of people say 2-3 pints is the magic number for darts trouble is with me i’d be doing the YMCA Dance after that. Even one drink alters my sleeping pattern and leaves me feeling a bit odd the following day think i’ve lost all tolerance for alcohol as i haven’t really bothered with it for so long. When you drink regularly you build up a tolerance to it
I don't drink like I used to but can still put em away on a friday night or the weekend when the bbq is on.

I'm on protein shakes in the morning and lunchtime and working out a bit again but the beer at the weekends holds me back a bit.

Shifting the weight I put on recently but the belly is the hardest to shift.

Used to fish when a teenager, luved my cheese n jam sandwiches didnt catch much. Just on holiday now n bought some fishing gear as my 8year old wants to fish. So a bit of beach/pier fishing once I get my permit. Caught my finger so far with hook.

I don't drink like I used to but can still put em away on a friday night or the weekend when the bbq is on.

I'm on protein shakes in the morning and lunchtime and working out a bit again but the beer at the weekends holds me back a bit.

Shifting the weight I put on recently but the belly is the hardest to shift.
Yeah mate i think thats only natural once you’re past 30 though all my spare weights on the gut i think its the case for most blokes whether you drink or not

A good days work so far lol.

Nice to have someone working for you.

Screenshot_20200729-162004_WhatsAppBusiness.jpg

Screenshot_20200729-162027_WhatsAppBusiness.jpg

Screenshot_20200729-161942_WhatsAppBusiness.jpg

Latest Posts

Back