Anyone Tried These Gloves?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by mrtaytay, Oct 14, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. mrtaytay

mrtaytay Grand Master

I am after some new winter gloves. I am looking at these Sealskinz performance activity gloves:

http://www.sealskinz.com/UK/gloves/kj301-performance-activity-glove-black.html

Has anyone tried these?. They are pretty expensive at 50 quid, but worth it if they keep my hands nice and warm. I have used the Sealskinz ultra grip gloves in the past but found they dont keep the hands too warm and tend to fall to pieces after a year.

Advertisement
  2. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

never tried them but they look good u get wat u pay i think when its cold i use fin padded gloves frm the animal shop i have cut the rite index finger half off so i can detail with cloff only use them when temp drops b low 0 tho so not that often in devon realy usly jan an feb frm 8 till 9 or 10 then take them off there warm tho i payed £6 i think 4 them

3. mrtaytay

mrtaytay Grand Master

After last winter I fancy some decent gloves. These look warm and tough. Close fitting too, so ideal for detailing.

4. Richard Barnes

Richard Barnes Well-Known Member

Yep I used them last winter very good gloves I only paid £30, from a place in Kirkby in Ashfield

5. mrtaytay

mrtaytay Grand Master

Thats a good price.....can you remember the name of the shop

6. Richard Barnes

Richard Barnes Well-Known Member

They were on Ebay if you change search to nearest it should come up. they are on unity road, Lowmoor road industrial estate in Kirkby in Ashfield. last unit on right hand side as you go up unity road sort of on the corner cant remember name don't think they have a sign up

7. mrtaytay

mrtaytay Grand Master

Cheers Tricky

8. koopmaster

koopmaster Guru

I just bought cheap thick snow gloves and they lasted all last winter, I still have them so will use them this winter.

9. mrtaytay

mrtaytay Grand Master

I like gloves that are fairly tight fitting to make detailing easier. After last winters (and springs) temperatures I want to get a good pair.

Advertisement