Anyone Using The Aquadapter Mk3 Xl With Slx Pole?

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by HouseProud, Jul 28, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. HouseProud

HouseProud Newcomer

Hi guys need your feedback if you are using an aquadapter mk3 extra light with a Gardener SLX pole mine is a 39 I'm just worried about adding the extra weight to the top of the pole and defeating the purpose of buying a light rigid pole before I jump in and buy one do I lose the top clamp for quick connecting the goose necks etc?

Advertisement
  2. OoO

OoO Guest

I doubt you will hardly notice it. I used one on the extremes and was fine.

You wont lose the quick release ability as you screw the AD onto a quick release fitting so you can then change to a gooseneck if needed.

I dont think you can a gooseneck (10 inch) and an AD tho.

I have to say my money might be on the new gizmo coming out soon the aquatap i think it is.

3. DanielT

DanielT Active Member

When I bought my AD2 they sold an adapter to use a gooseneck with the AD2

4. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

1 thing.. If your buying an aquadapter from
    Sureclean... He will give you a plastic insert to put into the quick release clamp, so the aquadapter will screw on to...

The one I got from them kept breaking my top clamp.. Plastic is dung.. The aluminium ones from aquadapter themselves are better...

Advertisement