Aqua adapter

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Posh, Jun 9, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Posh

Posh Hero

Ok seen people talking about these but without meaning to be thick. What is it & how does it work. I know it saves you water of which I just use a tap on my hose. What is the difference.

Advertisement
  2. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

It goes on the end of the pole before your brush. You pull your hose to knock it off, pull again to start flow. £50 tho

3. Posh

Posh Hero

Ahh rite. Got it. £50 phew. Think I'll stick to your idea of kinking the hose. Cheers Belfast.

4. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

No probs pal, I think the holster is a good idea for your tap so it's at reach length. I'm going to test the kink idea tomorrow. Would be good to try and find like a push button you could run the hose through that when you push it it squashes hose stopping the flow, then push again to free it

5. Posh

Posh Hero

I actually thought of an idea. On a fish tank where you have an air device you can buy a little tap to slow the air down. Problem I think is that on a hose it would take to long to screw it down and would it stop all the water. It may work?

6. Posh

Posh Hero

Again have heard of the holster idea but how does that work. Yeah I'm a bit behind with all this lol.

7. mark m

mark m Hero

holster is good with a tap but you can not compare it to a aqua adapter they are a different class

8. Posh

Posh Hero

The aqua adaptor sounds a great idea but seems for £50 a lot to stop water. If I was fully wfp then yeah def get one but just for the odd backpack job don't think it's worth it. Holster sounds good but still don't know what it is or how it works?

9. mark m

mark m Hero

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LEATHER-HOLSTER-MICROBORE-TYPE-COUPLING-/140572218363?pt=UK_HomeGarden_CLV_Cleaning_CA&hash=item20bac1d3fb

10. Posh

Posh Hero

Thank you. Can't give you a rep coz aint got a clue what to do now lol. Only use the mobile version so I can't like or rep.

Advertisement