Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Aqua Dapter Any Good?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Yes 0ne o ring on male end at end of my pole hose.

No need for o rings on AD, hose just pushes on and the fit is water tight.

rs2315.
what size o ring do you need mate and do you need a special tool to tighten it up?

Hi Guys,

There might occasionally be a Reconditioned Mk3 with shorter warranty in the clearance section, but they'll be few and far between from now on - we sold off the Mk3s and had a few recons at the beginning of the year but they're all the improved Mk3XLs now.

We are just starting to change the listing of Aqua-dapters - the individual price is coming down, the hose is no longer included. This is in response to a large number of returning customers who don't need any more hose, but are buying additional Aqua-dapters. We still recommend using with our hose for the best performance, as it needs to be a low stretch and durable hose.

So, if you're thinking of buying the bundle, grab one tonight while the included hose is discounted.

Springs are a replaceable part, but we have made a design change on these with the Mk3XL so they should be lasting longer.

We do O Clips as well, but as someone has already said, you don't need them for our hose, which is 8mm OD / 5.5mm ID.

If you have any other questions, let me know.

Paul

how long will it last be for it go's wrong ???????????
Moving parts tend to be the first things to go.
If you make it last 5 years that's no good for the guy's making the profit on the AD.

They need to keep selling them on a regular bases.

If you make it last a year that's no good either for us, as I think most of us would look at that as poor reliability.

I want 3 years of 5 day a week work, and I wouldn't mind replacing that 99p spring a few times over those 3 years.

Time will tell.

rs2315.

I use am Aqua Adaptor and find it very handy indeed. I like the fact that you can pull the hose or turn the dial on the AD, to triggger on/off. I find the dial easier to use on ground floor windows when I am right at hands reach of the Aqua Adaptor.

Hi Charlie,

how long will it last be for it go's wrong ???????????
It currently has a 12 month warranty. Even if it only lasts a year, that's only about £1 a week. However if it's looked after we'd estimate you'll get at least 2-3 years out of it (may need a few springs during that time). There are still plenty of people using Mk2s which we haven't sold new since the end of 2011, all of the models since then have had improvements that make it last longer.

Paul

well im not convinced that il only be the springs that fail
I ran two of the original aqua dapters for 9 months to a year.

Within a week of each other the springs snapped. That was the only problem we had.

Time will tell, but they seem to have fixed a few issues. The barb on the inlet it very cool!

AD's are a must!!!!!!! Once you use one you will never use any tap configuration again. My spring let go yesterday but Paul is looking after me as usual......cheers Paul.

I have ordered 2 new springs and one of the mk3 XL in gold as they are on special offer, can't wait to see what improvements they have made. I don't know about anyone else but since jumping into the WFP world have quickly realised you have to have spares of everything to keep working as things go wrong but the pro's vastly outweigh the cons

I would just like to add to this post I have now been using the Aqua dapter for about a week now & love it!

I used to use a small tap at the brush end which I was happy with, but I don't think I could do without Aqua dapter now! :Image3:

Back