Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Firepit idea

WCF

Help Support WCF:

SkulBlaker

Not my idea, but I took the family to a camping/glamping Eco campsite last week and they had old washing machine drums as firepits for the pod users to use. I managed to get an old one of a custie who had it laying at the backdoor for 2 months and it works an absolute treat, takes a bit of work to get it out but the results are great. You need to flip the belt pulley wheel around so that it sits flush though.

View attachment 7619

View attachment 7620

I love fire pits. At the moment we have a circle of large stones that me and the lad have a camp fire on from time to time, but I plan on building a permanent one very soon.

I like a nice fire pit too. We've got a chimnea where we are at the moment but we'll be moving to my parents house when they move to Spain early next year and I plan on building a fire pit once we're there.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I have done this on my patio on several occasions and is a good camping cooker also

Learnt this in the reserves off a dutch guy

Looks cool too

[media]

[/media]

I've got a Mitsubishi wheel with three legs welded on. Works perfectly! A remnant from my pikey days.

Latest Posts

Back