Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Are gutters worth the investment

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Top man, I'll try and bite my tounge moving forward, My thoughts are China wanted it to spread, a self made virus to deplete numbers possibly effect global markets, only last week or the week before maybe there was talk of another recession, this also brexit and now the virus has got people very apprehensive about investment into a business or spending money, the UK goverment don't help much either we have no money yet apparently they intended on investing billions of pounds into various services with money that is non existent. 
Also, with this crisis of so many living longer, needing pensions and health care etc and not enough workers to contribute enough to cover it, imagine how it would be good for 'the elite, govts or whoever' if a lot of the elderly or weak could be killed off by some virus. We all know they develop various bugs and virus's in their labs. Hope I get to have some kind of retirement.

That is why it's important to live your life now. No one knows what is round the corner.
That's why I spend my money on equipment. We will be okay because of the ageing population who need simple tasks done by other folk. Another thing i am noticing is the amount of new flats being built with amenities. They will need a factor or a company to maintain them. In the future they may employ a handyman to cut the grass and clean the communal windows. In life you need to accept different opinions especially if you lead a company. If the company has a control freak like RBS had then it will quickly go bust, its the laws of physics. They will do anything to cling on until the collapse comes.  

Also, with this crisis of so many living longer, needing pensions and health care etc and not enough workers to contribute enough to cover it, imagine how it would be good for 'the elite, govts or whoever' if a lot of the elderly or weak could be killed off by some virus. We all know they develop various bugs and virus's in their labs. Hope I get to have some kind of retirement.
That's exactly it,they need to reduce populations globally to reduce the spending on healthcare and pensions etc, the global population is around 6.6 billion and will rise to around 10 billion in the coming years we are stretched thinly now, at some point it needs halting or slowing down. 

Dig out 'Contagion' (Matt Damon/Jude Law/Kate Winslet/Gwyneth Paltrow...2011(good) film - it scarily 'predicts' the Covid 19 outbreak...starts in China in a cross contamination of animals, spreads from food market...ultimately globally...the parallels are striking...I know it's Hollywood but shows this was entirely predicable...

It's pretty much identified as number 3 on the WHO top 10 threat list...(from 2019) https://www.who.int/news-room/feature-stories/ten-threats-to-global-health-in-2019

To KS point about the Nazi style concentrations camps  - best protest 'we' can do is NOT to buy anything made in China. 

Iron's point that it might be China 'made'...would seem counterproductive as Covid19 could lead to the erosion of the all dominant 'global' economy trend - read - everything made cheaply by nations (China) with huge populations of 'cheap' labour... 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back