Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Are there any irish window cleaners here?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

William R

Hi ,I'm new to this and in the process of setting up a business. Are there any irish window cleaners here working in Ireland that I could ask a few questions? Thanks in advance

Hi ,I'm new to this and in the process of setting up a business. Are there any irish window cleaners here working in Ireland that I could ask a few questions? Thanks in advance
@William R Not in Ireland myself mate but can I ask if you have Spotify on your phone/tablet? The window cleaning podcast (original proper one) with Stephen Lee and Harry Tuerk is still on there. It's absolutely brilliant and both lads are Irish and operating in Ireland. It's a terrific podcast. Covers all sorts of topics for work, business and equipment etc (and is often very funny). I don't think you can get it on other podcast providers but it should still be on Spotify. Real shame they don't make it any more. There's probably some good facebook groups for Ireland too buddy.

Back