Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Are you a moaner ?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

There's not really anyone to moan to. I just get on with it no matter what issues occur...

I mean when your out getting something to eat maybe. You left a bit of food as you didn't quite like it. Do you complain?. If you got to much froth in your pint. Would you go back to the bar and complain etc?.

Good question. No I just let it slip. I`m making really good money doing not many hours in a low stress job. Haven`t really much to moan about. Maybe treading in dog poo!
I had a cracker last Friday.

First job of the day, round the back and grab the pole hose to turn the univalve on and my hand keeps slipping. That's weird but I'm still looking up at this point and keep trying but keep slipping.

Then I made the mistake of looking down and to my horror, wet sloppy dog poo all over my hand, top, shorts, pole hose and pole base. Took me 20 minutes to clear off to get on with my day then 20 minutes disinfecting everything when I got home. Nightmare. Kept getting a whiff of poo throughout the day.

This particular job isn't normally a problem but this poo was 'off piste' so didn't get scooped.

I mean when your out getting something to eat maybe. You left a bit of food as you didn't quite like it. Do you complain?. If you got to much froth in your pint. Would you go back to the bar and complain etc?.
Only ever complain if I've had really good food and service before. If it's a 1st visit and 💩 I'd just say it wasn't very good and won't be back

Only ever complain if I've had really good food and service before. If it's a 1st visit and 💩 I'd just say it wasn't very good and won't be back

Would you complain though if it had been good service before and good food, but out of the 3 courses and drinks, one thing about the food you didn’t like but the rest were okay ?. Say, 3 undercooked chips but the rest were fine.

Would you complain though if it had been good service before and good food, but out of the 3 courses and drinks, one thing about the food you didn’t like but the rest were okay ?. Say, 3 undercooked chips but the rest were fine.
I wouldn't complain but I'd mention it. If it happened again then I'd complain and if it happened again I'd stop going

In general I'm meaning, do you complain about things when your out ?. Or do you just let it slide and not bother you ?.
Yes and no. I moan/rant at myself if a job is going badly and it's my own fault (I work with my wife and she does say I am hard on myself). Or if a customer says "I've only got small conservatory" etc and you get there and it's like the greenhouse at Kew gardens. I do moan but I also do get on with the job, rather than letting it slow me down even more. But I try not to complain if someone does something wrong by mistake, especially if it's a shop or restaurant or something when 99% of the time it's not their fault anyway.

Back