Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

backpack useage

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Been there and done that 18 years ago it didn’t work then and it won’t work now running two poles off one pump it always favours the lower pole and the reel with the shortest amount of hose , the best option in theses circumstances would be to use the back pack instead of the second reel off the same pump until you can get it set up one pump one pole .  
Nobody mentioned running 2 reels off one pump,

Hi just a quick one I'm fairly new to wfp but been cleaning 35years trad I started with one reel pump and controller then added another reel with a split connector and never had a problem with 2 of us working with 100 metre hoses 

Nick

Ok I thought someone said that somewhere, I know some do work that way , but never found it successfully.
No was just that other person who gets stressed out and aggravated when somebody else’s suggests something,

Hi just a quick one I'm fairly new to wfp but been cleaning 35years trad I started with one reel pump and controller then added another reel with a split connector and never had a problem with 2 of us working with 100 metre hoses 

Nick
Be carful you’ll get abused from the local forum stress head for doing it like that ? you’ll get called rotten 

Last edited by a moderator:
Backpack out today,    surprised how much work we got done   .    me on backs, 1 on fronts.   about 2 hours ahead of normal 1 man  time.

3 x 25 ltre drums.      then back to 1 pole.      more training  for him .  .   1 2 1 .

Probably easier with backpack than reels getting near each other ..     Get used to 2 working one van 

Went ok. 

bp.jpg

Back