Bad Customers

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by joe34, Jul 22, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. joe34

joe34 Well-Known Member

It's not often that it happens but I've got customer who's knocked me for 30 quid ...I've seen her go into her house ...banged on the door only to be told by her daughter that shes not in .I've phoned up... daughter says the same thing .and this is the thng that ##### me off I put a letter through the door after knocking the other day as I was walking away I turned back to see the woman getting the letter out the letter box through the frosted glass .I know it's not the daughter either as she's a lot smaller

Think i'm going to have take it on the chin as theres not a lot more I can do ,does really get to you though.you start to loose the faith in customers

Advertisement
  2. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

3. OoO

OoO Guest

[noswear]

4. OoO

OoO Guest

Thread moved to correct section.

5. joe34

joe34 Well-Known Member

I know mate,just read all those things,they have happened in the past to me it's frustrating. I should just let it ago...I was thinking though what a example to show to your daughter that's it's alright not to pay someone for doing some work ..they aint really rough either .

6. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Yeah, I was talking to a lad today and he puts all his new work on 6 weekly, just to cushion it a bit. Might do the same. Easily 75% of my new customers are nutters/messers.

Don't give up on that £30. Make a nuisance of yourself till you get it.

7. OoO

OoO Guest

Thread cleaned up.

8. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

And who was the [noswear] at?

9. joe34

joe34 Well-Known Member

That aint a bad idea I don't think people realise how quick 4 weeks goes,i've got a lot of 6 weeklys.Yeah I aint giving up yet

10. OoO

OoO Guest

The OP has been edited by myself........so it was aimed at the OP

Advertisement