Been a while

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Shiny, Mar 31, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Shiny

Shiny Forum Addict

not been on here for a while so thought it was time to get back ...how is everybody..?
    I finally managed to clear the back log of work after January and most of February bad weather, did take the opertunity to dump a few custies during Jan/February the slow payers and the ones that are never in when you go collecting, and the "can you leave this time" brigade well I did make it my new year resolution to do away with collecting all together this year and so far so good. Day off today due to the bloody wind, it's gusting round 50mph here, thinking about sorting the paper work out as it's the year end this week....only thinking about it though ...lol

Advertisement
  2. Simply Business

Simply Business Well-Known Member
    Supplier

Hi Shiny :thumbsup: Imagine most of the country is off with this wind! Where abouts are you based?

3. Shiny

Shiny Forum Addict

Yorkshire mate, seems to be getting even stronger at the moment....brilliant sunshine though....!!

4. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Welcome back Shiny...:thumbsup:

5. Shiny

Shiny Forum Addict

thank you smurf.....it doesn't take long to get out the habit of posting on here, you get busy with other things and think oh I'll go on the forum tomorrow and of course something else crops up and you don't.....been skipping through some recent posts...there's been a variety of topics...from norms big toe problems to solar panel cleaning courses...mind you I suppose there is a link there...!!! they both seem to have been a pain...lol

6. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

Hi Shiney
    Welcome back bud
    You're been missing all the fun and arguments lol

7. norm

norm Grand Master

see ya havent lost your humor Shiny
    good your back and caught up :thumbsup:

8. TolishAPurd

Welcome back mate, I wondered where you got to.

Advertisement