Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best Electric Reel

WCF

Help Support WCF:

How dare he after all he said. This should be you @pjj ?☺️?

After all you’ve said about pure freedom when we all like them?
I have been dealing with a guy called Tommy up there he has been brilliant, and he has assured me after the last fiasco with multiple problems that they did admit was there fault ,the reels will be triple checked before they are sent out , I will be filming them from when we open the boxes to when they are fitted into the van and working and woe betide them if there is any problems ???. If they are as good as most on hear say I will be buying a further 4 electric and 6 manual reels and a nano trolly for chemical applications so there is quite a few quid riding on there reels , time will tell but I will do updates if ones are interested .

I like my powerup3d, WIll never use manual reel again ?

Waterworks systems seem good value, anyone using 700 or 500l?

https://waterworkswindowcleaning.co.uk/product/2-man-700l-delivery-system-with-powerup3d-electric-reels/
The systems look amazing but please mind they don't crash test them. If your gonna spend that type of money I would recommend going for a crash tested one. Grippa, PureFreedom, Ionics, Pure2O all do them. Pure2O will even price match any quotes you've got for any other systems, including non crash tested ones. ? 

I have been dealing with a guy called Tommy up there he has been brilliant, and he has assured me after the last fiasco with multiple problems that they did admit was there fault ,the reels will be triple checked before they are sent out , I will be filming them from when we open the boxes to when they are fitted into the van and working and woe betide them if there is any problems ???. If they are as good as most on hear say I will be buying a further 4 electric and 6 manual reels and a nano trolly for chemical applications so there is quite a few quid riding on there reels , time will tell but I will do updates if ones are interested .
Pure freedom is about just over a good hour away from me. We bought the nano trolley mark 1 I must say it was very good. But so heavy to be lifting in and out. I have a diy reel. But there’s are super solid. They also do a bar type thing where the hose glides as you pull it out. Really well made. I think there has been slight issues with most, when you speak to people. Hope they are good for you. 

Latest Posts

Back