Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pure freedom electric reels

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Jamo321

Hi all, I want to replace two grippa electric reels with two pure freedom ones, one the left side and one on the right side any one know if is this doable?
Thanks in advance

Depends on your van, we gave done that in a Trafic but got a stand fabricated over the wheel arches. Even doing this there isn't lots of room to get anything between them.

Thanks for the reply, the van is a long wheelbase vivaro, what I was getting at was can you reverse the reels so I can put the hose inlet on the panel side of each reel.

Attachments

• IMG_0502.jpeg
    IMG_0502.jpeg
    188.4 KB · Views: 14
Thanks for the reply, the van is a long wheelbase vivaro, what I was getting at was can you reverse the reels so I can put the hose inlet on the panel side of each reel.
The PF reels are a big lump I'd double-check the measurements, I personally thought they were way too big, I've opted for PowerUp reels twice

Hi all, I want to replace two grippa electric reels with two pure freedom ones, one the left side and one on the right side any one know if is this doable?
Thanks in advance
Phone or email Pure Freedom as they are very helpful. They may be able to build them so the inlet is on the right as I think standard is on the left. They are big and heavy and the inlets stick out quite a bit but they do seem very well built. You can also have the controllers on an extension cable so they are not directly below the reel, I had this option when I ordered mine so the controller is mounted on the side panel of the van.

Phone or email Pure Freedom as they are very helpful. They may be able to build them so the inlet is on the right as I think standard is on the left. They are big and heavy and the inlets stick out quite a bit but they do seem very well built. You can also have the controllers on an extension cable so they are not directly below the reel, I had this option when I ordered mine so the controller is mounted on the side panel of the van.

The other thing would need to be considered is would there be enough room on the side for a crank hand should the power fail for any reason?

Latest Posts

Back