Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best battery

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Crystalalan

Alright lads and lassies. My leoch 85ah battery is on its way out and was wondering if anyone can recommend a decent battery no longer then 280mm as it has to fit I my battery box. Don't want another leoch as the last one didn't even make a year. I heard exide dual are really good as are expedition. Don't have a split charge relay fitted. Thanking you in advance

I found my 105 amp is on its way out, only lasting 14 months. I charge every other night maybe I need to do every night. Gone back to halfords as they do 2 year warranty, if I get a year & a half will be happy. I know most wire em up to van but I don't do enough mileage as mostly local

Numax 105 for me, still working perfect after a 3 years 2x pumps and 2x electric reels does get charged every night.

Alright lads and lassies. My leoch 85ah battery is on its way out and was wondering if anyone can recommend a decent battery no longer then 280mm as it has to fit I my battery box. Don't want another leoch as the last one didn't even make a year. I heard exide dual are really good as are expedition. Don't have a split charge relay fitted. Thanking you in advance
Numax do make a smaller sized and smaller capacity battery that will fit in your battery box length ways.

Numax do make a smaller sized and smaller capacity battery that will fit in your battery box length ways.

I wonder if this is any better than the rubbish battery I got with my Facelift system which at the end of every workday bat is flashing on the controller and the reading from my V16 controller is 11.2, I am using an electric reel as well

The Exide brand has worked out great for med over the years? running a 80ah , but only for the pump. My reel is manual

I wonder if this is any better than the rubbish battery I got with my Facelift system which at the end of every workday bat is flashing on the controller and the reading from my V16 controller is 11.2, I am using an electric reel as well
If it's getting that low each day it won't last long! I'd be surprised if it lasts 6 months! It's a pain but could you add a second battery for the reel?

If it's getting that low each day it won't last long! I'd be surprised if it lasts 6 months! It's a pain but could you add a second battery for the reel?
Thanks mate, I might kick up a fuss for them supplying a battery that isn't fit for purpose, there is limited space where it is fitted but I need to check the battery size and it's dimensions I'm sure they could have sorted a higher ah battery I'm sure it's 80ah

Latest Posts

Back