Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best Chocolate Bar 2019

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Which Chocolate Bar deserves the title "King of Chocolate"?

• Total voters
I see twirl isn’t on there either. That’s in my top 3. Regarding ‘the twirl’ chocolate bar, here’s a trick that really separates the men from the boys. An old folk law trick. Picture me telling you this story in the dark, but shining a touch from under my chin upwards:

If you ever find yourself with a cup of tea, and a twirl in each hand, then bite a tiny bit off each end from one stick of the twirl. Then use that stick as a straw. Twirl has gaps all the way through it so you get this warm melted chocolate taste in your mouth. But be warned, you only get about 3-5 seconds before the twirl stick ‘caves in’ then you’re really in trouble, and there may not be anyone near by to help you out. Beware....... seriously delicious. 
You need a hobby ?.

word filler, word filler, word filler 

I see twirl isn’t on there either. That’s in my top 3. Regarding ‘the twirl’ chocolate bar, here’s a trick that really separates the men from the boys. An old folk law trick. Picture me telling you this story in the dark, but shining a touch from under my chin upwards:

If you ever find yourself with a cup of tea, and a twirl in each hand, then bite a tiny bit off each end from one stick of the twirl. Then use that stick as a straw. Twirl has gaps all the way through it so you get this warm melted chocolate taste in your mouth. But be warned, you only get about 3-5 seconds before the twirl stick ‘caves in’ then you’re really in trouble, and there may not be anyone near by to help you out. Beware....... seriously delicious. 
Ah yes.. the old 'sucking tea through your chocolate' trick. Also works well with Kit Kat, Cadburys Fingers and Twix.

Latest Posts

Back