Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best Travel Mugs

WCF

Help Support WCF:

scottish cleaning service

I'm currently testing some thermos travel mugs at the moment. The best one at the moment is the Contigo with the Milton not far behind. They are both double insulated so retain the heat for 12hrs and more. If you stop and buy a coffee then having one of these can pay for themselves in a day of two and I like the fact it saves waiting to be served. If anyone wants a link then drop a reply. ???

I'm currently testing some thermos travel mugs at the moment. The best one at the moment is the Contigo with the Milton not far behind. They are both double insulated so retain the heat for 12hrs and more. If you stop and buy a coffee then having one of these can pay for themselves in a day of two and I like the fact it saves waiting to be served. If anyone wants a link then drop a reply. ???
Which of the Contigo mugs have you been testing? The Byron looks like a good buy.

I don`t like thinks hes`s Rab C Nesbitt
I'm back watching Rab C. Met the writer Ian Pattison and bumped into Gregor well he was in the car next to me at the traffic lights in Barrhead. He gave me a nod but I didn't recognise him because he had hair. It was the time he was doing the cigar advert but my brother recognised him right away, he was driving a big new Jag at the time.

Contigo are the nuts! Been using one for probably a decade. If you like a flask the green enamelled stanley ones are the best, water still makes a hot brew 24hrs later if you prewarm them.
I have the big 470ml one but I think its a bit big so I've ordered the 360ml one to try out but as you say they seem hard to beat bar the £30 price tag. Ordered their water bottle aswell because I think the future will be all about saving money. Out cleaning today and then finished off a painting job in afternoon. I never spent a penny and had a lovely coffee break with the Milton flask but once you have tried the Contigo its hard to go back the way. Folk don't realise I have had this all planned years ago then I stumbled into window cleaning. The cleaning gave me the pin money to buy loads of stuff and trial it out. The folk I gave a headache with all my buying were only told half a story which I'm sorry about. Fairly soon like a jigsaw they will be able to piece it all together and finally see the big picture. There's always method in my madness but I'm working on a plan that no one can see till its created. Only then when Its up and running and I'm making money at it will they will begin to understand. The future is Netflix or as I call it pay to view, free internet viewing is dying but pay internet is just germinating. I would rather have 10 monthly paying customers than 10k free customers, in the end its a bit like window cleaning, 10 good rather than 100 rubbish customers who constantly give you hassle. ?

Latest Posts

Back