Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best vehicle business insurance companies

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Admiral currently cheapest for me. 
all mods declared including water tank (even tho I haven’t got one yet. Saves p1ssing about adding it in a few months). Van equipment covered for up to £4000.

All in £620, not too bad as other quotes I got were nearly a grand more.

A-plan didn’t bother getting back to me, I suppose they could on Tuesday tho.

I'm currently with More Than, van and equipment insured for £35k. Insured for 15k miles a year, last year was £850.

I’m with a plan at the moment, it’s up for renewal in July, it went up an extra £130 (£753 in total) for no reason at all
A plan aren't the cheapest but they are one of the very few that offered a kitted out curtesy van with their policy.

Ask them for a better deal or you'll have to go some where else.

A plan aren't the cheapest but they are one of the very few that offered a kitted out curtesy van with their policy.

Ask them for a better deal or you'll have to go some where else.
I did tell them I was going elsewhere with all 3 policies but they said they was offering a good price as all the others they came up with was over a grand. I told them it isn't a good price if they’re demanded £130 more than last year

I did tell them I was going elsewhere with all 3 policies but they said they was offering a good price as all the others they came up with was over a grand. I told them it isn't a good price if they’re demanded £130 more than last year
Try admiral, they were by far the cheapest for me.

Back