Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Bloody hell what have i done... help!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

If they are minging and you want to do them WFP, my advice would be to squirt Ecover on your brush, turn the water on, blitz and rinse and rinse again

Or trad them first time to get all the **** off then wfp after..I know a guy who does that..wfp good for maintenance cleans

I am just anal. Scrape the paint spots etc off first time..included in the new smurfy price system I am using but you can't do that wfp

Not digging at you stick wagglers as I will ne sorting a trolley for conny roofs etc soon..just my way of doing first cleans

yeh thats what we all say daveyboy1 ...its just for the tricky windows....he he he....the force will get you...::)::wait:

yeh i dont get too carried away getting bits of on a first clean just tell the custy i will do a bit each time but...then again...i dont charge smurfy prices yet...yet...being the operative word...:mm:

Latest Posts

Back