Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Bark.com

WCF

Help Support WCF:

THL4KEL

I started getting messages a few days back now I'm getting loads from this Bark.com. The messages basically state someone I.e Tony wants cleaning work done and there offering me his details if I pay a pound per lead. 

Has anyone dealt with Bark.com before? 

I started getting messages a few days back now I'm getting loads from this Bark.com. The messages basically state someone I.e Tony wants cleaning work done and there offering me his details if I pay a pound per lead. 

Has anyone dealt with Bark.com before? 

I was getting a stupid amount of emails from them daily. I unsubscribed and haven't had one since. 

Yep, Ive had loads of these texts from Bark. It looked like a scam to me and I just kept deleting them.

They stopped after a while but it was persistent for a few months.

Thats a dam shame... Woulda been the end of leafleting.. Thought it was to good to be true. Thanks for advice lads

i keep getting there emails, leads from people who want quotes etc,    you have to pay to get the customers number or to contact the customer

so where do bark get there leads from.

people usually use a search engine for local companys to do work needed

I gotta open a bark account and set up the preferences because most of the jobs are domestic cleaning. Have been think of offering that.. Get the Mrs doing it.. But will check it out later properly 

Back