Brass ends

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by Hotdog, Feb 20, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Hotdog

Hotdog Guest

Need some new Brass ends 1/2'' ionic price just getting to much but like the fittings any one tell me were i can get the same ones at a better price

Advertisement
  2. James

James Guru

Ebay? You cchecked online? I'm sure someone will sell them and send them to you via the post.

James.

3. Matty H

Matty H Forum Addict

B&Q £3.50 I think just be careful because theirs have a tiny grub screw that holds it all together and they have a tendency to come loose and if they come out the whole thing falls apart - stick to the ones without the screw

4. Hotdog

Hotdog Guest

No I really need to find the same ones, I have tried the others and not so good and do not last.

5. Matty H

Matty H Forum Addict

Try pure freedom think they do them

6. James

James Guru

Is this the connection your looking for Hotdog? http://www.purefreedom.co.uk/brass-male-hose-connector-with-34-female-thread-swivel-elbow-p-387.html

James.

7. Matty H

Matty H Forum Addict

This possibly http://www.purefreedom.co.uk/brass-female-hose-stop-connector-for-12-hose-p-345.html

Advertisement