Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Breakfast (15 characters)

WCF

Help Support WCF:

So the answer to my question is: A lot of coffee ? 

I should probably give porridge a go again. I’ve never much liked it but then I’m sure porridge with a bit of honey/syrup to sweeten it up will still be a lot better for me than cereal. How some of you can function on nothing is beyond me. I don’t start till 9am and I’m eating lunch by 12!

Canny tell if your messing or not ? 
I loved marmite as a kid. Hadn’t had it for years then brought myself a big tub. After all, I loved it on toast. Couldn’t stand it ?
Hate porridge and mash is a great source of carbs which has been a breakfast special for years. It's a military thing. 

Went to a cafe this morning as I was absolutely starving. When I approached the counter I was served by a sweaty, obese lady.

I said can I have two burgers and a hot dog please.

She opened the freezer and put a burger under each armpit!

I shouted what the hell do you think you’re doing?

She said I’m defrosting your burgers.

I said, well you can cancel my hotdog ?

Good coffee though not instant, I have a full cafetire every morning but only add 1/2 of the recommended amount otherwise I'd be bouncing off the walls then crash also I listen to Jungle all day so I am flying I did 31 houses yesterday ?
You got any jungle guy...

jungleguy-human-traffic.gif

No mate. A bit similar though. My oesophagus was removed during a seven hour operation for cancer. My stomach was stapled down the middle, one half of it was cut away and stitched to the top of the remainder to make a new oesophagus. This means that my stomach is now a tube from the bottom of my throat to my abdomen. It now sits mostly above the diaphragm instead of below it and has a reduced capacity. Consequently, I can be full up on capacity but still hungry as a meal doesn't provide enough calories to satisfy the appetite. Oh and a bit short of breath when I eat as the lungs now have to share the space of the ribcage with the stomach. Smaller meals, more often is the way now. All good now though, thankfully. I'm above the ground and fit as a fiddle (almost). Never had much more than a heavy cold till that problem. ?

Stay well. Stay safe all. ?
Admire your attitude honestly do ?

Went to a cafe this morning as I was absolutely starving. When I approached the counter I was served by a sweaty, obese lady.

I said can I have two burgers and a hot dog please.

She opened the freezer and put a burger under each armpit!

I shouted what the hell do you think you’re doing?

She said I’m defrosting your burgers.

I said, well you can cancel my hotdog ?
I wanted to be a comedian but was afraid people would laugh at me ?

I don't know how some of you go without breakfast before going out to work. 

I get very bored eating the same food so I change my breakfasts most mornings. Its either:

- Beans on toast (add pepper, **** of butter, worcestershire sauce and grated cheese to the beans - try it if you haven't - it's the best) 

- Bacon & egg sandwich

- Omelette with toast

- Porridge with fruits

- Egg and bacon/sausage bagel

Other days it's just some toast with peanut butter and jam or cheese on toast. 

I just pick what I fancy when I wake up or what ever we have in the house on that particular day. Wash it all down with a cuppa tea or coffee. 

I don't know how people dont get sick of eating the same thing every morning.  Each to their own I guess 

No mate. A bit similar though. My oesophagus was removed during a seven hour operation for cancer. My stomach was stapled down the middle, one half of it was cut away and stitched to the top of the remainder to make a new oesophagus. This means that my stomach is now a tube from the bottom of my throat to my abdomen. It now sits mostly above the diaphragm instead of below it and has a reduced capacity. Consequently, I can be full up on capacity but still hungry as a meal doesn't provide enough calories to satisfy the appetite. Oh and a bit short of breath when I eat as the lungs now have to share the space of the ribcage with the stomach. Smaller meals, more often is the way now. All good now though, thankfully. I'm above the ground and fit as a fiddle (almost). Never had much more than a heavy cold till that problem. ?

Stay well. Stay safe all. ?
Your a beast bro! ? 

I used to breakdance but after a horrendous car accident my joints can't handle it
Aww man really sorry to hear this, now that's skill and very technical, I was never a B-Boy or anywhere near that level I just went with moves I picked up and just did what came naturally I got into dancing through music  hip hop and various dance music early techno, rave, house music both uk and chicago house and so on also watching tv Dance Energy with Normski on bb2 maybe when I was 14-15 years old, 

Bearing in mind I grew up in a small village in the North East of England were whippets and flat caps were still on trend ? there was only a small number of us who really got into music and only me and my best mate at that time that started dancing round our ghetto blaster it became far more ingrained in me as no doubt it did you that feeling of dancing and what you get from it a great many just don't get, Jungle was a massive thing for me I absolutely loved it and we had some mad nights out it's one of the only genres that is ingrained in me.

Aww man really sorry to hear this, now that's skill and very technical, I was never a B-Boy or anywhere near that level I just went with moves I picked up and just did what came naturally I got into dancing through music  hip hop and various dance music early techno, rave, house music both uk and chicago house and so on also watching tv Dance Energy with Normski on bb2 maybe when I was 14-15 years old, 

Bearing in mind I grew up in a small village in the North East of England were whippets and flat caps were still on trend ? there was only a small number of us who really got into music and only me and my best mate at that time that started dancing round our ghetto blaster it became far more ingrained in me as no doubt it did you that feeling of dancing and what you get from it a great many just don't get, Jungle was a massive thing for me I absolutely loved it and we had some mad nights out it's one of the only genres that is ingrained in me.
OMG music is dead! ?

Iron Giant turns out to be one of these chavs who drives round in a keved up Ford Fiesta with an 18" sub woofer in the parcel shelf, nose planting the windscreen with every beat and terrorising the flat cap & Whippet brigade. ?

Normski, the WORD was way cooler than Hit Man & Her haha 

Poached eggs with grated cheese on toast with avocado or freshly cooked beetroot

toast with crushed avacado beetroot and tomato if in a vegetation mood 

beans on toast with cheese and Lea and Perrins and as much pepper on as you can be bothered to grind 

oats with strawberry’s grapes raisins bananas apples pears whatever’s in the fruit bowl

fruit smoothie consisting of roughly 200ml milk and sometimes yoghurt, frozen blueberries/strawberries/rasps/pineapples and any fresh fruit available 

once in a blue moon sausage egg mushroom hash brown roll from the cafe down the road 

can’t eat the same thing for more than a week, had poached eggs for about 6 months every day and had to have 6 months off them before I could eat them again!

Back