Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Window Cleaners Secrets / Spill The Beans.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

dth

HA HA I was cleaning a house today and had to climb up on the extension roof to do the bathroom window, after id been cleaning the window for about 30 secs i noticed my client sat having a dump, he was sat there like a statue probably not daring to move, cos he thinks i didnt see him LOL.

When i finished the job he came out and said Martin what a great job, the windows are sparkling and offered is hand to mine to shake. I Said " Have you washed it" LOL, we had a right laugh.

Whats the funniest thing you've caught customers doing.

Come on ,lets have it, there has got to be some great stories out there.

Windowing cleaning for over twenty years and I can honestly say that I have never seen a thing - how boring is that!!!!

I've had a couple doing a university and through the window caught student flicking her bean and she wasn't bad either.had to go in university student rooms to clean windows and caught 2 student birds of their nut on coke and horny as hell ,the powder was every where.

Acted professional manner,cleaned windows and walked out of room.

Also caught one of customers in back garden in just a thong so had to shout window cleaner on site.

I've had a couple doing a university and through the window caught student flicking her bean and she wasn't bad either.had to go in university student rooms to clean windows and caught 2 student birds of their nut on coke and horny as hell ,the powder was every where.Acted professional manner,cleaned windows and walked out of room.

Also caught one of customers in back garden in just a thong so had to shout window cleaner on site.
/emoticons/smile.png/emoticons/smile.png/emoticons/smile.png ,Funny.

Women and there vibrators.... lol. Ive caught 2 people at it before fat women.... scarred me for like I was 16 when thats happened. Yesterday I almost caught a young couple 18-19 at it. If I had got there 1-2 mins later I would have got to see a pair of boobs! lol

Women and there vibrators.... lol. Ive caught 2 people at it before fat women.... scarred me for like I was 16 when thats happened. Yesterday I almost caught a young couple 18-19 at it. If I had got there 1-2 mins later I would have got to see a pair of boobs! lol
/emoticons/smile.png/emoticons/smile.png/emoticons/smile.png .

Well I saw a young man about to.....well, you have to use your imagination here, but lets just say what happened next was I have never seen a human being move so fast in my life as he ran out of his bedroom!

Well I saw a young man about to.....well, you have to use your imagination here, but lets just say what happened next was I have never seen a human being move so fast in my life as he ran out of his bedroom!
Did u enjoy that moment lol

IV never seen out. I somehow manage to look at the window to clean it without actually looking through it if U know what I mean

IV never seen out. I somehow manage to look at the window to clean it without actually looking through it if U know what I mean
Same here i never look thru windows its just rude /emoticons/smile.png when customers see that u never look thru they think better of u

Have you ever seen a pair of boobs lol.

I know what you mean,I've had people wave at me and ignore them as tell them i never look through window in case i see something i shouldn't.

Latest Posts

Back