Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Broken pole section

WCF

Help Support WCF:

CHWS

Come home from a weekend away to the employee breaking my number 2 section on my phantom hi mod directly in half! 

had a browse and they are wanting 144 plus vat and no doubt 20 postage to Northern Ireland!! Hard to stomach for an extra few quid you can get a normal carbon phantom!

Has anyone managed to repair a section ? Or is it a case of buy a new section or cut down the current section and use it with what you can reach ? Or possibly buy an extension for extra reach when needed ? 

Come home from a weekend away to the employee breaking my number 2 section on my phantom hi mod directly in half! 

had a browse and they are wanting 144 plus vat and no doubt 20 postage to Northern Ireland!! Hard to stomach for an extra few quid you can get a normal carbon phantom!

Has anyone managed to repair a section ? Or is it a case of buy a new section or cut down the current section and use it with what you can reach ? Or possibly buy an extension for extra reach when needed ? 
That's nearly £200 all in, I would just buy a new pole and get a year's guarantee. 

My Extreem i stuck a SLX section on .      Great .    why pay all that extra   for a few ounces  in less.  Big price difference .      Im happy with it , does the job 

With Gardiner poles you can use the same section from any pole so if Phantom are the same have you an old pole you can cannibalise and just put a lower grade section in as a replacement
I have old Gardiner poles and a new carbon phantom, I’ll see what I can rustle up. 

i knew this would eventually happen. Being used to the light pole is definitely the killer ?

Back