brush bumpers

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by gaz, Jun 6, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. gaz

gaz Member

hi all I got a 12 inch rectangular Viking brush head from pure freedom but they don't sell the bumpers, I got 1 from gardiner in hope it would fit but it was too small as their super lite brush heads are slightly smaller. I really need bumpers for my brush heads to avoid scratches to sills. has any1 any ideas on where I could get 1 to fit? im gunna contact gardiner Monday to see if the manufacturer could make a different size for me but inj meantime has any1 any other ideas? I tried insulation tape round it but comes off easy once it gets wet. if no joy im gunna change to the gardiner brush heads what fit in the bumper, but I got 5 poles and don't really wanna buy 5 new brush heads :(

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Those vikan brushes are like bricks compared to say gardiner brushes so to be honest I don't know why you are still using them :rolleyes:

3. Bingo

Bingo Grand Master

Gaz.......

A length of garden hose-pipe sliced along it's length and glued too and around the brush-stock, will act as a DIY brush-bumper :thumbsup:.

4. gaz

gaz Member

ill try that with hose thanks, the reason we are still using Viking is because we use 5 poles with them brushes on, switching would cost around 150 pound which id rather avoid until the brushes have had their use

5. Natty1972

Natty1972 Forum Addict

I started with a vikan brush . Still like new after a years worth of work .... Only use it now on conny roofs if there are baked

Advertisement