Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

PRF RO

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Is that the same as this....[media]

[/media]Was looking at this when I get round to sorting out a set up..

Didn't know if it's over kill, or a good investment

As iv said in previous posts the waste water on this type of ro is terrible. If you watch the speed of the water comeing out the waste pipe before it goes in the drain compared to the good water it speaks for its self. Iv actually had a merlin ro unit. I use Gardiner's poles brushes and Qlock adapters and customer service next to none. I would not run a merlin if I was given one for free.

As iv said in previous posts the waste water on this type of ro is terrible. If you watch the speed of the water comeing out the waste pipe before it goes in the drain compared to the good water it speaks for its self. Iv actually had a merlin ro unit. I use Gardiner's poles brushes and Qlock adapters and customer service next to none. I would not run a merlin if I was given one for free.
Hi Andy

The waste water on the PRF-RO is reduced compared to the older Merlin and can be reduced further if needed by fitting a waste valve and adjusting to about 50/50 ratio - if doing this in a hard water area you would need to open up the waste valve and run at standard ratios for an hour or so a week though.

That's informative. If every thing was at optimum and geting 720 gpd what would be a rough estimation of water production after the mods to get it to a 50/50 ratio. Thanks

Spoke to a "technician" at purefreedom yesterday and he said it would be no good for me because my tds is too high (300). He recommended a 450gpd unit as I only use 1200lts a week.

tds varies between 90-150ppm and tap pressure is ? currently run 2 20inch filters 1 4040 ro then after tank and pumps there is a 14litre di on line

yea its good done it myself got the stuff of a few different companies works perfect just looking to see if u recomended somethin different can u tell me the Liquid Logic V3 - Vehicle System Controller Gardiner Pole Systems

seems very high tech so this controls full filtering system does it auto flush ro ? and i was rreading it does this also control the shurflo pumps ?
This controller is suitable if all of your RO system is mounted in the van. It will fully control the RO system taking care of TDS monitoring, flushing and auto-filling of the tank. It will also control your delivery Shurflo pump feeding your hose and pole setup.

It is quite a beast to wire in though as it has many controllers and sensors - generally I would allow a day for installing the controller and its sensors.

Back