Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New Window Cleaner

• Thread starter A.V.A WINDOW CLEANING
  • Start date
WCF

Help Support WCF:

A

A.V.A WINDOW CLEANING

Hi fellas, New window cleaner here, started a month ago now been fairly busy and so so happy not having a boss to answer to.. Prior to window cleaning i was an estate agent i don't miss the pressure to sell sell sell... I'm now my own boss do what i want when i want lovely!! Iv taken a big risk by quitting the property game for his but couldn't be happier, the day i left my job i went out door knocking, diary in hand and company t-shirt on and picked up 12 jobs its built up nicely since then I'm now working everyday and earning good money..

I'm window cleaning the traditional way, but wonder if WFP system is better?? Iv been offered a trolley system including all the bits and pieces for £500 comes with £70 worth of work aswell.

What do you guys think is better traditional of WFP??

Regards

A.V.A WINDOW CLEANING SERVICES

ava_windowcleanin***ahoo.co.uk

Hi mate welcome to the forum, I do a mix of trad and wfp, wfp is faster in some cases and also allows you to get to those hard to get windows, You can go for higher building and keep your feed firmly on the ground, some windys on here are trad only and have very successful businesses so I just depends on what you want but my personal opinion wfp is easier.

Yeah looks alot easier and obviously can reach windows alot higher.. Thanks for the advice pal.

Welcome to the forum!

I been trad for 5 years, just got all the wfp gear. Will be using both methods tho, read for all bottoms, ladders for some tops and wfp for the tops that take ages, triples, dangerous over roof windows etc..

Welcome to the forum mate, just starting out myself on Trad so can't really comment but lots of friendly chaps round these parts that can and will..

Hi, and welcome.

It will help you so much starting off Trad first.

If you do go for wfp later then the skills you gain now will not be lost - inside windows, shops, downstairs of you need to save water etcc..

Hope it continues to go well for you.

The biggest thing to try and maintain is your own motivation & enthusiasm

Back