Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Not Happy With Gardiner Delivery

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Cheers for the help but a local windy has lent me his spare now till it comes :) .... Well ye this is why it's got to me as some people had them next day delivery ! :-/
Glad you've got a spare sorted.

The only people that would have had next day delivery are the ones that ordered first thing Tuesday. It doesn't take long with a new product launch to build up a back log - hence the temporary notification of 5-7 working days lead time on the website.

Hi recived my pole yesterday and very pleased with it so far I've only tryed it on my house ... So can't wait to start using it next week, it fills lite and ridged and looks the part only thing I couldn't really get used to is on my old pole the brush is a real thick type of floor sweeping brush if you get me and I felt it scrubbed pretty well but these have like half or even less than half bristles and felt when I pressed to hard I felt it pushed the bristles in and touch the back plate of the brush .... But you never no it might work better than my old brush .... I'm using the Gardiner extreme lite sil brush medium mix dt ... Anyone else thought this ?

This is my old brush

View attachment 1734

I received my order one week later, but that's only cos we were not going to be in on the Friday, otherwise would have been 3 days for us...I also got the free brush, and I agree, it is half the thickness of my tecbuk.....fingers crossed it works well.

Im just annoyed I ordered the wrong items along with my pole. Oh well lets hope its free to return.lol.

You 2 won't be disappointed with the brush, they are excellent, I know what you mean about feeling soft but they really are brilliant. In fact I ordered a new super-lite mixed and super-light mixed sill brush yesterday at 11am and it was delivered today at 11:30!!!!

I can't wait to have a do with the sill brush.

Alex I have a question for you.....my new super lite mixed feels like the black bristles are stiffer than the old one and stiffer than on the sill brush, are they? or are my fingers playing tricks on me?

Infact after re-testing the black bristles on the sill brush feel exactly the same as my older super-lite, and the new super-lite mixed are deffo stiffer, IMHO you've nailed it I did think they were just a tad too soft on the older one, its egg season on my round now and I have encountered the odd bird dack that proved very stubborn I reckon the newer black bristles will be ideal

Alex I have a question for you.....my new super lite mixed feels like the black bristles are stiffer than the old one and stiffer than on the sill brush, are they or are fingers playing tricks on me?
This will be because the new bristles are fresh and new. Old bristles do become softer with use and the tips become slightly thinner. Bristles on a new brush will always feel slightly stiffer and slightly harder on the ends of the bristles by comparison.

That's what I thought, but they are deffo stiffer than the brand new sill brush, like I said though I think they are perfect, keep up the good work, and say thanks to Sam for me she was extremely helpful and knowledgeable

Nope it looks exactly the same as the one that I received today. My older one which I got in January had a white T piece instead of the push fit T piece. I've used It for some connys and soffits and fascia's and the bristles took a battering, so keeping it solely for PVC and the sill brush and new super lite is for windows only.

That's what I thought, but they are deffo stiffer than the brand new sill brush, like I said though I think they are perfect, keep up the good work, and say thanks to Sam for me she was extremely helpful and knowledgeable
Strange - Which brush is it that you have just bought the Medium Mixed Standard or Medium Mixed Xtreme?
It may be that the bristles are slightly shorter in your new brush which also will make the feel stiffer.

I will pass that on to Sam for you.

Yeah I've got a super lite Xtreme medium mixed and a super lite radius sill brush dual trim medium mixed. I think my old one must of been the standard eh?

Back