Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Call out charge for customer no show?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Well I did get a response. How would you respond?

apologies for not being in – I was called up to leeds at short notice and totally forgot. Can we rearrange pls and also do something about this invoice which seems a tad steep!

(Reminder: Invoice was £20 for a call out fee)

Well I did get a response. How would you respond?
apologies for not being in – I was called up to leeds at short notice and totally forgot. Can we rearrange pls and also do something about this invoice which seems a tad steep!

(Reminder: Invoice was £20 for a call out fee)
If you still want to do the job, go do it, and add £10 to the original bill, or just say you don't have any availability and the call out fee still stands.

will this be one of the many times they suddenly forget ?? seen this to often. i bet you do the clean and they pay you and they cancel.

Well it was only booked as a one off conny roof clean in and out, the cost of fuel, staff (me), admin and loss of work time I think the £20 is fair, not that I would pay it :rolleyes: if I was given a similar bill.

Well it was only booked as a one off conny roof clean in and out, the cost of fuel, staff (me), admin and loss of work time I think the £20 is fair, not that I would pay it :rolleyes: if I was given a similar bill.
it depends the type of person who you deal with. could have someone switched on up stairs or someone as dim as an energy saving lightbulb.

If you can justify keeping the customer then loom after them.

My approach would be make them go on Gocardless, tell them you will text prior to each clean, if no access on future cleans they will get billed all the same.

If they are happy with terms they will be a good customer. If they dont like terms they will sack you off and you can move on.

I have a Footnote on my Quote sheet that states a £15 charge will be administered if after arranging to attend the work is not carried out.

Latest Posts

Back