Canvasing

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by Roy, Jul 19, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Roy

Roy Active Member

I would like to get someone in my area to help me with canvassing, I just don't have the time.

But, how can you teach someone pricing becuase most houses around me are different even down the same road, you can have a standard, one with conservatory then a massive one.

For me I normally take in to account time to do job, difficulty, amount of windows an if one off or regular.. But how do you teach this to someone for canvassing? Anyone have experience with this?

Advertisement
  2. peter rogers

peter rogers Grand Master

experienced canavassers now how to price u just need to tell them how much ur rates r and they figure it out isnt really rocket science lol

3. Roy

Roy Active Member

Yes, but I'm talking about non experienced people

4. peter rogers

peter rogers Grand Master

well that wud be for u to train them mate thats why canvassers charge x2 or x3 as they no how to price etc

5. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

I still say you can't beat canvassing for yourself as you set the prices and see the actual job beforehand
    Only takes 30 minutes per day to build up a decent round

Advertisement