Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gardiner CLX 27 - turning to the dark side ( wfp )

WCF

Help Support WCF:

So my order is ok remember this is all new to me! With that order can I connect up my Gardiner back pack to my Gardiner pole?!

another question is £15 quid good for 300 litres of pure water?!

If you are going to use a Univalve you would need to select the Light Green Ultra Flex PU Hose option on the pole - When fitting the Univalve it is important to also fit a hose clip or exceed hose-stay on the gooseneck hose above the gooseneck with about 3-4" of spare hose in order to protect the brush and connectors from the damage that pulling the univalve to actuate would otherwise transfer to these lightweight connectors.

To connect the pole to the backpack ensure that you select the same type of coupling on each - for instance on the pole hose select EZ-Snap Male Plug and on the Backpack Hose select EZ-Snap Female Coupling.

Are you not out today Alexandro? Weather horrendous up here. Yesterday I told my customers there will be a £1 increase to £6 from April because I now have to pay Tax and no one was bothered. I think it was because of the Tax issue that no one questioned it. £6 will be my minimum price now and eventually I want to get it up to £8. ?
Start charge the £8 min to new customers now m8. Your not a million miles from me I charge £8 min. 

I dont think I could justify it being any higher for small flats with 4 windows. But when you concider the call out, going back to collect payment etc. It seems more sensible.

I remember ones on here talking about £10 minimum years ago. But I think I would only be doing houses, with a minimum that high up here. 

You’ve made the right choice.

I haven’t found any pole hose that doesn’t work with a univalve.

Last edited:
Might want another 10m of house if you can do you got 20m total.

Keep them separate though and hook up the extra 10 when needed otherwise you'll end up with excess hose everywhere and it'll store more water. But that extra 10m makes s big difference when you need to move around a property quickly.

Make sure you buy at least 3 brushes to begin with. When I started wfp I only had one brush which I used for everything. After a pvc clean I decided to clean windows forgetting the brush was covered in degreaser. All the glass I cleaned was left streaky by the degreaser and it turned out a nightmare. Ended up going back to trad to keep them all happy. Now I have a designated degreaser brush which I swap over after first clean or pvc clean. It was actually a good lesson for me because I will never forget that week when I cleaned windows 3 times in one week. ?

Ezysnap female on your backpack and male ezysnap on your pole.
Please don’t waste your money on three brushes when you start out, totally unnecessary ?

Might want another 10m of house if you can do you got 20m total.

Keep them separate though and hook up the extra 10 when needed otherwise you'll end up with excess hose everywhere and it'll store more water. But that extra 10m makes s big difference when you need to move around a property quickly.
So this is my trolley and I’m going to add another hose... 10m 

is this all correct?! 

8C70F4C8-00F0-421A-BC15-B4085DA64693.png

CC6D5FBD-23E4-4EFD-985B-DBB4078AA5CF.png

Back