Car Door Magnet

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by mrtaytay, Dec 20, 2011.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. mrtaytay

mrtaytay Grand Master

I am thinking of buying a couple of car door magnets to help advertise my round from Vistaprint...only 21 quid for two. Has anyone brought one of these before?...Are they ok and, more importantly, do they help to get new customers?

Advertisement
  2. Squidy

Squidy Guest

have used them in the past, they are ok, dont recall getting any work from them but its better than no advertising, plus customers recognize your vehicle parked outside their house and dont panic while your eating your lunch ;-)

mine eventually blew off after about a year from regular removal, as they curl up when not on. at which point i bought a transit and had it signwriten

3. Hey. Yer I had a few of them too. As said I don't remember getting any extra work from them, but it does make you look a lot more professional.

If you want a custom logo designed for you and some embroidered uniform I supply lots of window cleaners. If your interested check me out www.clearvuesolutions.co.uk

All the best, Jeremy

4. neil_09

neil_09 Guest

Iv got them on my van now, look good. Not had any work off them but looks professional. Looks are everything

5. mrtaytay

mrtaytay Grand Master

I might go for it....only 20 quid for 2, so nothing to lose...just want to keep building up the customer numbers.....I wont settle until I have a full book of customers. I am wondering whether setting up a website would help as well.

6. website defo makes you look more professional, where you buying your magnets from

7. mrtaytay

mrtaytay Grand Master

Getting the magnets from vistaprint.

Col, have you found that the website has brought you more customers?. Also, whats the monthly cost of running it...hosting/domain name etc

8. not brought me more customers but looks good for existing customers i offer online payments and my customers can get real time updates from me its £3.50 a month from netweaver

9. ostler123

ostler123 Guest

car door magnet can i use my car.

10. Website makes you look super professional, and when listing on the internet makes you look more appealing. If a company doesnt have a website, I would probably go to another company as if you have a site it means that you care enough to put some money behind your business.

A good looking website is essential, dont go cheap and cheerful.

Get a logo sorted, this ties your whole business together and looks great.

I offer this as a service. If you order before the new year I'll do you discount on web prices :)

Advertisement