Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Carry a garden hose as part of your van system ?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

On 18/06/2019 at 20:04, Apw1210 said:

I carry as standard 2x 30m hose reels 1x 15m hose 1x 4 foot hose and a big dry bag full or spareconnectors and fittings 

Looking at that video thumbnail there i see some wilko hose adapters. Not sure what their current red ones are like but their older blue ones were indestructible compared to a lot of other cheap ones. No idea about that for WC use but round the garden / car my last lot went on for over 5 years with no stiffness or other defects occurring. I still have them now - I did recently replace them all with the red ones wilko now sell but not because there was anything wrong with the blue ones - i just needed more and wanted them all to match colours lol. Blue ones are still in GWO!

Compared to the Hozelock adaptors the Wilko ones are peanuts cost wise but by god they were good quality compared to the market and Tesco versions.

Notice quite a few hoselock recommendations itt - i am looking to invest a hose this week and want something that is high quality, doesn't get kinks as much as a regular garden hose, and ideally for good value - will be looking for either a 30M or 50M one. Any recommendations on best buys - also not fussed about spending more if it means a long term worthy investment - thanks in advance as always 

Trycoflex hose is very good resists kinking but is a bit heavier and costs more than normal garden hose I have had mine about 10 years now and still going strong 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back