Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Changing The Subject!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

There should be a poll for the next mod or 2 . That way we get to pick....When I joined in Dec there were no mods.

But mods are a good idea.

Theres always been Mods Sharon, Mark and Belfast have been Mods for ages.

I think we're just going to chill for a while though before making any decisions on new mods but anyone interested can still ask

I was a mod once a long time ago as cloths were a lot smater too but transport was **** :Image13:

Talk about changing the subject getting in to Vespas lol. I followed 2 Mexico's 1 RS2000 and a lotus sunbeam on way to airport yesterday it was like being a kid again.

Theres always been Mods Sharon, Mark and Belfast have been Mods for ages.

I think we're just going to chill for a while though before making any decisions on new mods but anyone interested can still ask
Really?. I did not realise that lol. sorry Dodge.

You boys are all bullys!!! YOU ALL KNOW US FEMALES ARE THE SUPERIOR... :Image13:

Personally, I think women are better cleaners then men. So this makes me a better window CLEANER than all of you.!! :Image9:

DONT WORRY, I AM ONLY JOKING, YOUR ALL nearly AS GOOD AS ME.... :Image4:

Tuffers, I need cholcolate, go fetch me some please?. (is it to eat is the question?)

Back