Cheap Ro Or Not

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by j4star.f, Aug 1, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. j4star.f

j4star.f Member

Advertisement
  2. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

wouldnt try it. it wouldnt get the water down enough and you would still need alot of reisn.

i have this one http://www.vyair.com...p?idproduct=129

great bit of kit if you have a static tank to store water in then transfer to van. its slow but makes 200 gallans pure water a day. but i only buy 1-2 bags of resin a year!!!!!

3. Martyn

Martyn Active Member

200ltr a day :huh: that's nowhere near enough, daily use for one man is surely minimum 250ltr and normally 300ltr+. Best advice IMHO is buy the biggest you can afford and only buy once, buy too small and you will have to replace it sooner than you think.

4. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

i have 1600lts pure water stored at my house, mine works fine and in 24 hours can produce 200 gallons pumped. i can use upto 400lts a day and never run out!

guy i used to work for used the same, only stores 600lts at home and never has a problem with it!

5. Just out of interest how much waste does this type of system produce?

6. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

which system??

7. Sorry not very clear there. Your one RC?

8. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

well at the minute, i would say its down to 200 gallons in 24 hours when pumped, membrains are due to be changed soon.

its not a fast system but if you are like me and have room to store water at home its great! i fill up at night and just leave it running, then when i get home at night its fill up and away i go again!

9. Simples! And the waste water? I think mine with the booster pump on is a 70/30 split pure/waste.

10. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

think at the minute for every 1lt pure it makes, 2lt down the drain, but i can get another membrain fitting onto the system to make it 300-400lts a day and It will reduce the waste by 40% to 50% and will Increase production by 80 to 95% but thats another £60-70 so that can wait for the minute

but with the waste i collect 550lts of it in barrels so i can use it on the garden/ veg plot or anything else i need water for

Advertisement