Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Trad To Part Wfp

WCF

Help Support WCF:

macca

Hi, this my first post, my name is Mike have been trad for 12 years in and around the Buckinghamshire area. I am considering a slow change to WFP without too much cost. This is what i would like to do and with anyones help and advice put me right lol.

Trolley system and to purify a DI vessel as i will only be doing tops on selected properties to start off, so i wouldn't need a massive amount of pure water to start. Is this a feasible way to start by just trying it out at low cost end. Thnx in advance for your comments.

Depends on how much water you are going to use.

I'm in beds and we have high TDS.

For the few quid it costs I would buy an RO unit then DI the water.

WFP tops and trad bottoms is a good way to go.

Then you may get customers wanting full WFP.

And welcome.

Forget the trolley as well.

Buy a backpack for £140 and mount on a sack barrow. Will get change out of £200

Thnx, not sure how much water i would need to start with as it would be trial and error for me, also is a DI not good enough on its own even if i don't need a lot of pure to start off. Backpack and trolley sound good.

Hi, this my first post, my name is Mike have been trad for 12 years in and around the Buckinghamshire area. I am considering a slow change to WFP without too much cost. This is what i would like to do and with anyones help and advice put me right lol.

Trolley system and to purify a DI vessel as i will only be doing tops on selected properties to start off, so i wouldn't need a massive amount of pure water to start. Is this a feasible way to start by just trying it out at low cost end. Thnx in advance for your comments.

Trolley system and to purify a DI vessel as i will only be doing tops on selected properties to start off, so i wouldn't need a massive amount of pure water to start.
Yes you will need lots of water! as all houses will be first cleans you will use lots cleaning all the frames tops&bottoms
You will have to clean all frames top&bottom go back wfp tops trad bottoms once you have done this each visit will be easier!

Latest Posts

Back