Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

It Just Gets Better

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Get in lad! nice when you take a bit back from the bookies, i love it when it happens, i had 800 odd just before christmas.

I might start doing the Irish lotto, or new York if willy hills does it..

I was in the shop last night and the girl was telling me the national lottery is soon going up to £2!! But the prices go up too.. This she said £25 for 3 numbers.. Cher Ching

I might start doing the Irish lotto, or new York if willy hills does it..
I was in the shop last night and the girl was telling me the national lottery is soon going up to £2!! But the prices go up too.. This she said £25 for 3 numbers.. Cher Ching
Yeah, New York lottery would get you 1200 for 2 quid 3 numbers only downfall is no jackpot. I can live with that.
#Hangover

Just got a score on a scratch card.. Lucky 7, done 6lines and all winners scratched the last prize and it was 70k then scratched the line but wasn't a winner lol

Just got a score on a scratch card.. Lucky 7, done 6lines and all winners scratched the last prize and it was 70k then scratched the line but wasn't a winner lol
that just racks me off,

becouse every time i do national lottery scratchy im all ways one of 50 70 10000 or even 20k /emoticons/sad.png ill never win it big iv got more luck been blown off by gemma atkinson.
Gemma%20Eva%20McKenna%20Standing-l.jpg

How do you play the new york lottery then? Just go into a bookies and say you want to bet on it?

Back