Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cleaning Frames/whites

WCF

Help Support WCF:

That chap should be deep cleaning both sides of the finals & crest properly first before doing anything else. Reason being I've found can take longer if you don't clean it all properly first as all the **** washes down either side of the parts of the roof that you have just cleaned :rolleyes:

For me I wouldn't been that happy with that job as the top whites still look discoloured. I would then had to use me conny ladder to deep clean them properly by hand. But guess that's just me being a perfectionist I suppose. /emoticons/biggrin.png

That chap should be deep cleaning both sides of the finals & crest properly first before doing anything else. Reason being I've found can take longer if you don't clean it all properly first as all the **** washes down either side of the parts of the roof that you have just cleaned :rolleyes:
For me I wouldn't been that happy with that job as the top whites still look discoloured. I would then had to use me conny ladder to deep clean them properly by hand. But guess that's just me being a perfectionist I suppose. /emoticons/biggrin.png

Nothing Wrong with being a perfectionist, your business is built in reputation.....and let's be honest your doing well for yourself /emoticons/smile.png

Newbie Question. Whats that he would be spraying on the conservatory roof in video to clean? If you use your wfp to clean & rinse off then when you go to next house would the detergent not still be a problem being on the brush? Sorry but im not started yet.

Cheers,

Steve

Newbie Question. Whats that he would be spraying on the conservatory roof in video to clean? If you use your wfp to clean & rinse off then when you go to next house would the detergent not still be a problem being on the brush? Sorry but im not started yet.

Cheers,

Steve
Viro sol or some other detergent. You would need to give your brush a really good clean before using it again.

In the vid he is using a high volume hand pump sprayer which gives plenty of coverage quickly rather than the other types you can get..

I would imagine he is using either a type of tfr (none coustic) or something like viro-sol or maybe even ubik2000.

Regarding the brush it's best to have a few types and charge over when just wanting to use pure water. Also good to have brushes and poles just for that type of work too so keep your good stuff for window cleaning.

In that vid the guy is just using tap water as can see the green garden hose attached to his pole hose.

Some you can get away with cleaning the conny roof just using tap water or pure but some fithy ones it's quicker to deep clean them with chems and/or hot/warm water too. Gas water heaters do come in handy for first cleans as rc and others will tell you.

Back