Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What You Doing Over Xmas?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Tuffers

Apart from doing sweet FA I will be tidying my van, possibly ordering a portable shower off eBay so I can have hot water, searching for carbon vac poles, doing research on other gutter vacs and totally revamping my round into more manageable routes, this last weeks cycle has taken me 7 days! Oh and I need to sort the van radio out as it hasn't worked for nearly a year /emoticons/sad.png

I've got to move the round about a bit. Got some new jobs last 2 months & just did them so gotta fit them into my round. Apart from that absolutely sod all.

Same as. Reconfigure for efficiency. Got canvasser coming in January so need to tidy up round.

Got to look into employment law too.

Hohoho.

Was busy up to christmas holidays now got nothing to do. Made a new leaflet. Will probably make some kind of plan for canvassing.

Down at the inlaws (in essex) until sunday......Christmas dinner is always **** down there....lumpy gravy, cold plates, half done roasties. Annoyingly, I wont be able to go to the football on saturday as I will be stuck in essexland.. Back to derbshire late sunday and onto the annual lads walk/total **** up on monday.

I could do with working all week thereafter, but really ought to stay at home and get some of the jobs done that need doing. Will probably give the Mrs a stiff bone a few times and probably drink loads as well. Highly civilised up here!

Latest Posts

Back