Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Clovis and outdoors...

WCF

Help Support WCF:

kiss goodbye to going abroad on holiday mate,or going to a music festival,theatre or football match.....ill be thinking about you when im sunning myself in greece in september.......??

personally i think your a very silly boy.....if you ve been offered the vaccine you should grab it with both hands......
Don't go abroad, don't do football, don't do festivals and my clubbing days are long behind me.  Although I was planning on going abroad for a month in January, but I think eventually they won't be asking for vaccine passports.  They've never done it with the flu vaccine have they?  I trust you will be getting the flu vaccine as well to stop the deadly flu when it comes back?

'personally i think your a very silly boy.....if you ve been offered the vaccine you should grab it with both hands......'

The only people I know who are suffering from it and even catching it have had the vaccines.  Silly or just using my brain?

I've always thought it was man made, it's just whether it was released by accident or accidently on purpose.  What they were up to I've got a number of theories, some were for the good of human race, others the opposite, but put it this way, I very much doubt any government is upset that's it's killing mainly older people who are the biggest cost on the health systems, taking good pensions that are no longer affordable and quite many of them living in large houses on their own.  Think of the problems that the globe has, lack of money to care for the old, lack of money to give proper health care to everyone, lack of money in the pension pots, lack of houses to home everyone.  

I think too many people are too scared of the virus though.  To put in into perspective, the flu kills around 20,000 people a year in the UK.  But, and this is a massive but, the flu has pretty much disappeared completely around the globe.  So whilst covid might be killing around 20,000 people per year [probably a lot less], well the flu isn't killing anybody because it's gone.  So Covid has just replaced the flu.

They think eventually the flu will come back, but they say there will only ever be one dominant virus, so whether it's the flu or covid, both will kill the same amount of people.

And before anybody jumps in and says the flu doesn't kill as many as covid has killed.  Covid killed people when we didn't have a vaccine.  With the flu, well we've been vaccinating people for years, without the vaccine for the flu we would have seen a higher death rate than covid.

So people need to learn to just live with it.  

I'm not getting a jab because I quite frankly don't trust them.  I'm happy knowing the risks and if the jab works then people shouldn't be unhappy with my decision, as they themselves can get the jab and save themselves if they believe it works.

The reason I don't trust them is initially they said that the jabs reduce the chance of you getting the virus by 90%, well that's pretty much been proven to be completely wrong.  If the majority of the population has now been double vaccinated but the cases are still rising [up until last week] then this proves that wrong.

In the last two weeks 3 people I know have caught the virus, they are the only 3 people I know who have caught it and all 3 have been double jabbed.  

I just think we're being told lots of lies and people are acting like sheep and not using their brains.  Nobody has a backbone to stand up and question what we are being told.
This isn't the flu and it's more deadly.

This isn't the flu and it's more deadly.
It's not more deadly.  The flu kills around 1 in a 1,000, but even this is just an estimate as they haven't studied it in the same detail as they have with covid and it depends on the variant.  But that's 1 in a 1,000 with a flu vaccine.

Since people have been vaccinated with covid, the death to cases is around 1 in a 1,000.  Yesterday there were 91 deaths and 27,000 new cases.  However due to the delay in somebody getting the virus and dying from it, the correct amount of case numbers would have to be used from last week, maybe longer ago, at which point the cases were higher.  

But it doesn't end there, those 91 deaths that were recorded yesterday were only the people who tested positive within 28 days of their death, it doesn't actually mean they died 'of' covid.  The correct number of deaths, the last I read about [about 8 weeks ago now] was that of the recorded deaths 40% actually died of other causes.  So taking that figure, the recorded deaths yesterday, well roughly 36 died of other causes.  So the true deaths for yesterday would have been around 55, not the 91 recorded.

The people who say the flu is not deadly are the silly ones.  The flu is just as deadly if not more so, it's only because we have lived with it for so long that our bodies have built up some immunity to it.  However they now think that because the flu has pretty much disappeared for the last 2 years that our bodies immune systems will now be very low and not on the lookout for the flu like it usually does, as a result of this there are 'experts' that think when it comes back it will be a very bad flu season that kills a lot more than usual.

The only reason covid has been a problem is because it's a new virus that our bodies haven't seen before.  However once we have all had some sort of exposure to it it will gradually become less and less of a problem.  

kiss goodbye to going abroad on holiday mate,or going to a music festival,theatre or football match.....ill be thinking about you when im sunning myself in greece in september.......??

personally i think your a very silly boy.....if you ve been offered the vaccine you should grab it with both hands......
My mate won't have the jab, and is prepared to miss out on a week in the Canaries later this year. He loves having some sun before Christmas, but is prepared to miss out. I'm a conspiracy theorist myself, but my theory is that they know 20%ish won't get jabbed ??

seriously some of you guys need a check up from the neck up.......personally i think you should be forced to have the vaccine or death by firing squad....?

it should be compulsory...no "choice"

My mate won't have the jab, and is prepared to miss out on a week in the Canaries later this year. He loves having some sun before Christmas, but is prepared to miss out. I'm a conspiracy theorist myself, but my theory is that they know 20%ish won't get jabbed ??
his loss...enjoy your holiday mate...without him!dont forget to send him pics every day your away!?

Latest Posts

Back