Commercial Brushes

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Shaun1977, Jun 27, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Shaun1977

Shaun1977 Forum Addict

Do any of youz buy bigger brushes for commercial or just use same as you use for domestic

Advertisement
  2. Matty H

Matty H Forum Addict

Bigger if you use residential brushes work would take too long. That's the idea of them mate ;)

3. mark m

mark m Hero

I use the same brush as domestic. Apart from a few shops windows my commercail windows they are not bigger than normal

4. Matty H

Matty H Forum Addict

Ah ok if the windows on the commercial buildings are not too high or too big then I do use a residential brush yes. However, I do a 55ft high glass building every quarter and obviously has to be commercial pole and head :)

5. Richard

Richard Forum Addict

A bigger (wider) brush stock can give you better balance when working very high, but some bigger brushes have a ‘smaller cleaning footprint’ and are less efficient than some smaller brushes.

Richard

Advertisement