Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hozelock 1.25L pump sprayers - Viton seals

WCF

Help Support WCF:

ched999uk

Probably a bit niche but.....

I use an old Hozelock 1.25L pump sprayer mainly for first cleans. It's great as it is just powerful enough to spray onto 1st floor windows. I use it with Ubik and now a upvc cleaner from HLS and don't empty or rinse it out between uses. It's been great for the last 2 years plus weedkiller duties before that. The other day it started leaking out of the pump shaft, I needed one for the next day so nipped to b&q and bought a new one (£19). I wanted the Viton seals one so I could use it for the odd bit of hypo but couldn't get one in time.
After I bought the new one I had time to see if I can get a Viton seal kit to refurb the old one as apart from a leak its good. I looked on Hozelock's web site and their replacement seal kit for the standard and the viton seal version are the same part number! I emailed them to query it as I wanted viton seals. After 2 weeks they replied stating they only do 1 seal kit and it has Viton seals!!!!
If you want a 1.25L pump sprayer with viton seals you can just buy the replacement seals kit - part no 4091 for sprayers 4122, 4091 or 5102.

Latest Posts

Back