Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Random van essentials

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I have a box with all different goodies in it.

Superglue

Screwdriver

Spanners

Hose connections

Spare hose tap

Rubber

Paracetamol

Nuts & bolts

Playboy mag

Surgical gloves for guttering

Curtain hook.(this goes on the end of my short pole. Very handy for undoing bottom bolts.

Bottle of ecover

Plasters

Stanley knife

Sun glasses

wd 40

Bungee

Applicator sleeve

Plyers

Lynx

Radio

Headband

Bugger me its a big box

I carry duck tape

Shovel

Giant hacksaw

Rubber gloves and some rope

Not up to anything honest officer

got to be a winner posh with...

Playboy mag

bloody smurf got me into trouble watching his pole technique video posted last night as the wife caught me watching it...

its very good smurfy...:whistle: I love the way the girls get up and down the pole I mean get the pole up and down I think...:rofl:

AHHH ....playboy...me was a big reader of a mag called forum...it didnt have many pictures but I have a good imagination..

well we all have to relax at times..:rofl:

oh and readers wifes always my favorite...

yeh that reminds me of daddy and my bacon and egg period..

think I may have mentioned it but not all will have seen it...but one day I came in and said to my mum..

I dont know why you bother with all these different meals...I just like bacon and egg..

unfortunately for me daddy heard....

so that was it bacon and eggs for breakfast ..and dinner, thats where the stove came in and tea...

I was a stubborn bugger...it was three months before I caved in due to stomach problems...

well my dad had got sick of cooking it too and was now very good with the oil and grease..

still love my bacon and eggs though..

love ya dad.../emoticons/biggrin.png

Back